Cassette Tapes

Plugins Cassette Tapes 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
will this one day work with the ruscko radio, the satsuma is a weekend car for me and ruscko is the every day car, it works in it but the only problem is that you cant eject the cassette and I have to move the tuner so it will not interfere with stations otherwise you get the two sounds playing at once. otherwise i'm absolutely loving this mod, this should be in the base game !
ruscko doesn't have any radio by default. so how do you expect it to work? Just bring boombox into ruscko.

hi I was wondering if you could make your mod compatible with Tangerine FZ-120 Pickup as I can put a Cassette Tape in the radio but can't remove it from it it Plays but dose not rewind, or eject cassettes if not all good and thank you for this awesome mod

hi I was wondering if you could make your mod compatible with Tangerine FZ-120 Pickup as I can put a Cassette Tape in the radio but can't remove it from it it Plays but dose not rewind, or eject cassettes if not all good and thank you for this awesome mod
Modded vehicles are not supported.

both the cd and cassettes mod seems to have the old "won't open bug" but after further examination there a big delay between opening the cd (command) and the animation (happens on both mods)

Hello. I love the mod, I'm just having one issue, when I eject a tape from the boombox, the cassette just disappear and I can't find them back in the house or anywhere, there's just the empty box left but no tape, so I got no other option but to delete cassettes.save and buy them again. Any ideas? thanks and sorry for the bad english xD

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
Hello. I love the mod, I'm just having one issue, when I eject a tape from the boombox, the cassette just disappear and I can't find them back in the house or anywhere, there's just the empty box left but no tape, so I got no other option but to delete cassettes.save and buy them again. Any ideas? thanks and sorry for the bad english xD

Also, when I reset cassettes to bookshelf from the mod menu, just the empty boxes spawn back to the bookshelf, but no tapes.

for some reason i changed the folders into a new order and added some more songs but it still plays the old order without the new songs q_q and yeah ive experienced the bug when ejected it falls into the void especially on hayosiko and when the ghetto blaster is laid on

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    15.5 KB · Views: 100
for some reason i changed the folders into a new order and added some more songs but it still plays the old order without the new songs q_q and yeah ive experienced the bug when ejected it falls into the void especially on hayosiko and when the ghetto blaster is laid on
Falling through ground is MOP issue, report that to MOP author.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.