Cassette Tapes

Plugins Cassette Tapes 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
mp3s are streamed from disk, not loaded to RAM, so problem with lag may be slow hard drive.

Can you send me crash dump? There should be folder in game folder named date and time of crash.

Sadly, I've deleted the crash dumps. But I'll report in when it crashes again. Also, I've been wrong on the part when I said that the cassetes don't fall through the floor. They do, but it's more rare now than ever, so it still is awesome!

Sadly, I've deleted the crash dumps. But I'll report in when it crashes again. Also, I've been wrong on the part when I said that the cassetes don't fall through the floor. They do, but it's more rare now than ever, so it still is awesome!

I don't know why they still fall through floor. Maybe the floor collider is messed up and misses small objects.
I can try to experiment with cassette rigidbody values (like maybe make them lighter or heavier).
Setting collision detection to realtime may fix this but this will also kill FPS so I avoid that.

This mod seems to have stopped working on the latest release i think, the tapes are no where to be found after making a new save. Great mod btw, it's a must have.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%