F1 2013 Cars dont really improve?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
I finished my season with Marussia and the car was bad to drive despite upgrades. Move to season 2 and the car isnt performing any better. Should have moved in hindsight. On the old ones the car got better and you could feel it too

I thought it was a reset as the licence is for one year only meaning that your always repeating the 2013 season no matter the team your in.The only carry over is your driver stats. This is why the engineer repeats himself as does the team emails during your career.

I have matched Mansells,Sennas and Shumachers records many times over when i played 2012 season after season because the previous seasons 5+ race wins in a single season didn't carry over and i get congratulated all over again as its a reset.

One baffling thing i found in 2012(modded to 2013), every race the loading screen told me that nico or lewis(schumacher) beat the other in the last race. no matter who i was racing for the game seemed to think it needed to tell me of the Mercedes Team progress.

When do you unlock those upgrades? They keep being locked for me for some reason, i could do the first one but never the second one.
every team up gread if for the full career so u shouldent get the same team winning all the time and so on but u cant really expect a murrisa to move out of the bottom 2 check to see if the other teams are finishing in the same postion as previouse season

I think the upgrades get stacked ...don't they? In the previous games they did.

No I don't think so. Otherwise it would mean that by season 5 every single car would be a RB9.

I think after the end of the season the tiers of teams are reshuffled (depending on the WCC final standings) ((for example if Toro Rosso finished P10 and Caterham P11, next season they swap tiers) and the R&D is reset.

No I don't think so. Otherwise it would mean that by season 5 every single car would be a RB9.

I think after the end of the season the tiers of teams are reshuffled (depending on the WCC final standings) ((for example if Toro Rosso finished P10 and Caterham P11, next season they swap tiers) and the R&D is reset.
i think ur right there cause wen i drive a force india the are normally in the middle pack and wen i finish high up in the constructors the are allways in the top ten fighting for podiums

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.