Career Mode 4th Season Package

Skins Career Mode 4th Season Package Final Version (fixed)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please can you help, I tried to install this using ERP Archiver, cars work well, but race crew didnt work, their body become transparent in game.

Please can you help, I tried to install this using ERP Archiver, cars work well, but race crew didnt work, their body become transparent in game.
Hey sure! You need to place the racecrew file what I made in the ERP Archiver 3 times:
- there is 2 garagecrew.erp, import it there into both of them to the right place
- and there is a idle_common.erp, where you also need to put it.
After that it will work! Enjoy!:)

Hey sure! You need to place the racecrew file what I made in the ERP Archiver 3 times:
- there is 2 garagecrew.erp, import it there into both of them to the right place
Where do i drop the file i cant drop it any where !

Open the Archiver. Go to the file what you need to replace (for example redbull_paint.tga) . Import. Select the file what you downloaded (in this case redbull_paint.tga) Click ok by the mipmaps files also, and it will be okey
upload_2016-12-9_22-3-1.png
so where do i drop your paint?

Hi, thanks for the reply, I already open the erp file and the import all the textures and save the mipmaps and then save the erp again. but it still doesn't work for garagecrew, incardriver, and pitstop :(

Hi, thanks for the reply, I already open the erp file and the import all the textures and save the mipmaps and then save the erp again. but it still doesn't work for garagecrew, incardriver, and pitstop :(
Ok I understand that it's hard, it was hard to me for the first time as well because it's complicated...I will make a readme in my next update and explain everything

arvaimate00 updated Career Mode 4th Season Package (In Progress) with a new update entry:

Final Version

FINAL VERSION UPDATE!
Yeah I finally made it, this is the last update of my 4th Career Season mod, thanks for all you guys for your patience and enjoy it!

PICTURES ALSO INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOADS, BECAUSE I HAVE NO MORE ROOM TO SHOW ALL OF THEM!

I updated the mod with:
  • Scuderia Ferrari:
    • Car Skin Design (Same as in my 3rd Career Season)
    • Driver Suit
    • Pitcrew...

Read the rest of this update entry...

-Download ERP Archiver
-open in ERP Archiver the team erp from your game, for example mercedes.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/mercedes/wep)
-import my files and replace the old ones
That's it!:) If you still don't know how to do it I can explain it again a bit easier
Is it on Xbox one ??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back