Career Mode 4th Season Package

Skins Career Mode 4th Season Package Final Version (fixed)

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi, i tried to install this with the .erp and using the read me and i cannot manage to do it. i dont get how to import everything in your mod to the game
Hi!
First of all we need to begin with a clean game so you need to redownload it from Steam (just if you made somewhere a mistake, if not than you don't need to) So, I don't know if you know how to use Erp Archiver, but I will explain it shortly:
1. Find the file what you would like to replace: for example mercedes_paint.tga
2. The paint_tga file is in the car skin map by my mod, so you click (in the Archiver) textures, import and find the file by the mercedes map in the car skin map. Click ok everywhere and you will have it. That's what you need to do by every texture change

Hope it helped! If not write to me again and I will try to help you:)

Hi!
First of all we need to begin with a clean game so you need to redownload it from Steam (just if you made somewhere a mistake, if not than you don't need to) So, I don't know if you know how to use Erp Archiver, but I will explain it shortly:
1. Find the file what you would like to replace: for example mercedes_paint.tga
2. The paint_tga file is in the car skin map by my mod, so you click (in the Archiver) textures, import and find the file by the mercedes map in the car skin map. Click ok everywhere and you will have it. That's what you need to do by every texture change

Hope it helped! If not write to me again and I will try to help you:)

i got that part but whats with all the garage crew and all that stuff? and do i have to replace each team skins one by one?

Hey buddy, I replaced the files using EGO ERP Archiver 5.0 but I have some problems. Looks like everything I've replaced is invisible in the game now. No faces, no uniforms, no cars, no garage walls. It's like team ghost now... Anybody know what I did wrong?

Hi, thanks for the reply, I already open the erp file and the import all the textures and save the mipmaps and then save the erp again. but it still doesn't work for garagecrew, incardriver, and pitstop :(
You ever sort this out guy? I've gone through the step with archiver 5.0 but I get the invisible man. Looking for help to see where it's going wrong.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 93 13.7%