Career Mode 4th Season Package

Skins Career Mode 4th Season Package Final Version (fixed)

Login or Register an account to download this content
If I´m able to choose between skin + driver lineup or just skin why not? :D

btw : I saw the next updates if possible please dont make the Mclaren Honda black with new stickers , maybe white and red like Senna times or even orange
My idea was to make a white and red mclaren but it seems like that it's just not possible:/ Sadly in the game there are teams like Ferrari and Mclaren where you cannot really change anything only the main color, but I can promise, it will not only be a stickerchange

oh my... man you are the only guy here on RD that I follow his work since the 1st download , amazing skins waiting to see the Ferrari though *.*
Wooow thanks man! I didn't upload Ferrari yet because I just don't really know what to change, there aren't much customization possibility so it's really hard to make something "new":/

why not try to make something like this? All red and if you can (dont know if possible) change the rim colour to gold

FER-WALL.jpg

Hi!:D I can explain it again, it's not a problem:)
-First Download ERP Archiver
-Open the program
-In the program you need to open mercedes.erp (for example if you wanna use the mercedes skin)
-There you can see some tga files, and you just need to focus on the names. If you downloaded the mod there is in the mercedes map a mercedes_paint.tga file for example, then replace your old mercedes_paint.tga file with mine, and do the same with the same named files:) you needed to import my mercedes_paint.tga file and that's it:) it might looks hard to make but it only takes minutes
still does not work !!!!!!!!!!

Hi!:D I can explain it again, it's not a problem:)
-First Download ERP Archiver
-Open the program
-In the program you need to open mercedes.erp (for example if you wanna use the mercedes skin)
-There you can see some tga files, and you just need to focus on the names. If you downloaded the mod there is in the mercedes map a mercedes_paint.tga file for example, then replace your old mercedes_paint.tga file with mine, and do the same with the same named files:) you needed to import my mercedes_paint.tga file and that's it:) it might looks hard to make but it only takes minutes
Link for ERP Archiver ?!?

Hi, after I replaced the decal.tga file, the ERP Archiver prompts me to save the mipmaps file somewhere. Where do I put the new mipmaps file?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%