Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

The idea is not to used fixed setups. As I've already said people are welcome to use my setups if they are struggling. And fixed setups are fine if its a mod that works well with them but FSR 2012 isn't really as these cars are very precise and difficult to drive if you don't have the exact right setup which is different for every driver as well.

Just to let you know the cameraman position has been sorted.

There are two versions of the circuit.

We have installed the most recent (Buddh international circuit 2011 0.91) in a server (thanks to the collaboration of www.rftotal.es, an associated competition to the team Positive SimRacing).

The server will be open until the FSR be operative. You are welcome in:
87.106.213.212:35801

Remark; if you have not installed the last version of the circuit your connection will be lost.

In my opinion someone should make a basic skin for everybody, with different colours (but same design) and with Cancer Research logos, rather than using FSR skins. That would promote it a bit more.

Just my 2 cents.

I can`t join, it says that can`t load sky.mas.

I installed: Buddh international circuit 2011 0.91

The loader shows and the loading bar doesn`t move at all, despite the error mentioned above.

David you are right about the skins, so for the team where I`ll run I can make the skin for this series.

The track itself is blurry, and the fuel consumption is not good (21L/lap).
A few months ago in our private league, we switched to another Indian track witch is more better than this, and with good fuel consumption too.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.