BTCC 2003 mod need help

I think it would be fair too - Maybe you could do 2003 & 2004, not just 03. The liveries are near identical!

And considering I seem to be doing the Astras :p I've moved on to 2004 year cars now, GA Motorsports/Team Sureterm.

Could the maker of the Collard Racing 2003 car send me the psd files of the skin as it was also raced in a similar livery in 2004. Would be great if you could! And also the psd files from the works cars from 2003 would be appreciated.

James

The Proton looks great so far Andreas. It was rubbish in the BTCC, but it was a very nice looking car. :cool:

Yes, I think that would be fair :)

That's absolutely fair, and fine by me.

I was just thinking about how we were going to share the rest of the skinning duties. After the Proton, there is only the Peugeot and Honda remaining. Maybe we can decide on who does what cars now?

I know some people may not agree, but I'm not too worried about the Production class.

The Honda has a lot of work in terms of skinning, as it ran for so many years :p Are we talking about the Peugeot 307? Because there was a 406 in 2001, 2002 and 2004 :p Not 2003! Shame as I loved that car...

I will make the 307, because this is a 2003 mod. However I want to support your efforts in making addon seasons, so I will make the 406 for you after the civic and the 307:)

Just an update on my skins on the Astra. So far I've done...

Barwell Motorsport 2002 (Chilton, Slight)
Boulevard Racing 2009 & 2010 (Johnson)
GA Motorsports 2003 (Breeze, Wallace, Pyper)
egg:sport 2002 (O'Neill, Neal)
NJL Racing/Daniels Motorsport 2006 (Leason)
Thurlby Motorsport/Techspeed 2006 (Leggate, O'Neill)
Techspeed 2005 (Leggate)
Nuts/Daniels Motorsport 2005 (Neate)
Fast-Tec Motorsport 2005 (Proctor)
VX Racing 2002 (Thompson, Muller)
VX Racing 2004 (Thompson, Muller, Hines)

Still to do:
VX Junior 2004 (Bentwood)
Collard Racing 2004 (Collard)
egg:sport 2001
VX Racing 2001

Not many more!

James

Another update!

I have completed EVERY Astra used between 2001 and 2010! (Except the ones that other skinmakers have done here...) - I need to test them though.

Could the maker of the Collard Racing skin (not sure who did it) either send me the body .psd file, or make the 2004 Collard Racing skin too? They are almost identical!

And Andreas, just wondering. You said you would make the 406 Coupe, would you also be able to look at the Lexus IS200? I think that's the last BTC car then, except for the ones that Petra has made...

Did you get the MG link? Some painted mg's would be nice to see:)
The Lexus is a beautiful car, and I'd like to make it, but I can't promise anything yet. I have to find a way to make nice looking interiors quickly.

Could the maker of the Collard Racing skin (not sure who did it) either send me the body .psd file, or make the 2004 Collard Racing skin too? They are almost identical!
I've made Collard's 2003 car, and if the 2004 version is similar, i'll make it, if you don't mind.
But if you would like to make it, tell me your e-mail adress, and I'll send the .psd.
Cheers

BTC0314.jpg

And some normals and mapping:
BTC0315.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering