BTCC 2003 mod need help

Paul Wallace's car is now done.

So, that leaves:
Gavin Pyper
Carl Breeze (Are we going to do Carl in a 307 or Astra? I'd have both - he raced 5 races in each car!)
Gareth Howell (Silver livery, or white livery? I prefer silver)

What are people's thoughts on those two questions?

In the meantime I will work on Gavin Pyper. I am happy to do both of the latter too, as the skins are all so similar!

James

2011-10-05_00001.jpg

2011-10-05_00002.jpg

BTC0312.jpg

I'm sure once Andreas and team are satisfied with the mod , permission could be given to EvoMonkey if he wants to continue on
with his Rfactor versions....

loving the field so far ...:)

Guys: Just so you know, I've done Carl Breeze, Gavin Pyper and Paul Wallace. Is that all of them, now that the works cars and Collard are done?

EDIT: I forgot about Gareth Howell, I'll do him tomorrow :)

James

Is there any finished skins for the 03 season yet? Could you please send them to me, so we can see what the mod will look like?
And please also include the .psd files for the body textures, in case I have to make small changes to the cars.
The MG only needs lights and a wiper then it's ready for paint. I think Pat wanted to paint them? There will be more cars to paint for the others, don't worry ;)

There is only temporary interiors so far, think I will make new ones after all the exteriors are finished.

The skins I've made are:
Pyper, Wallace, Breeze 2003
Johnson 2009, 2010
Neate 2005
Leason 2006

I will move on to do many other Astras until the MG is ready.

James

Is there any finished skins for the 03 season yet? Could you please send them to me, so we can see what the mod will look like?
And please also include the .psd files for the body textures, in case I have to make small changes to the cars.
The MG only needs lights and a wiper then it's ready for paint. I think Pat wanted to paint them? There will be more cars to paint for the others, don't worry ;)

There is only temporary interiors so far, think I will make new ones after all the exteriors are finished.

I will send you the psd files for all the cars - The things that might need changing are the names in windows, as well as on the Leason and Neate skins, the Daniels Motorsport logo going over the rear boot lid. Making it join up is difficult, and I can't test it ingame as I don't have Race :) Should be fine but make any changes :)

Maybe those additional skins could go into an addon pack?

James

Yes, I can't wait to start skinning the MGs. :)

I'll post pictures of Howell's Astra when I get more time.

jsmee said:
The skins I've made are:
Pyper, Wallace, Breeze 2003
Johnson 2009, 2010
Neate 2005
Leason 2006

I will move on to do many other Astras until the MG is ready.

Sounds great James. Can't wait to see some of them mate.

Can anyone here make/find this logo on the bonnet of Paul O'Neill's Astra? (2006) The one that says 'Racewear'? And what are the logos underneath it alongside 'Sparco'?

n660786968_1648376_8317.jpg

Fiona Leggate 2006 is done, Paul O'Neill 2006 is done except this logo!

Please help!

James

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back