BTCC 2003 mod need help

I don't mind going mad with the Civics, like I did with the Astra!

That Proton looks fab though - best yet!

Just wondering - could you also do the facelift Civic? Didn't race in 2003, but did in later years. Differences are front grille, bumper and front and rear lights. Just wondering - two birds and one stone and all that!

Original:
jk1.jpg

hi_1200_7aa8.jpg

Facelift:
220px-James_Kaye_2006_BTCC_Oulton_Park.jpg

PA760424.jpg

The Proton looks fantastic Andreas, great work mate.

James, if you don't mind doing the Hondas, go for it buddy. I'd also be more than happy to skin the Peugeots.

Andreas, I will send you my skins sometime today. :)

Krisztian, I've been able to improve the car number font on the number plate for you. Here's an example...

BTCC2003NumberPlate.png

I can send the .psd to Andreas and he can edit it once all the skins are finished.

EDIT: Check your PMs Andreas!

One question Andreas.
I saw some pictures from the Btcc 2003 and now me question is will you build all cars of btcc?

ALL cars from BTCC?

Well, so that must include Rover SD1, Ford Capri, Ford Sierra, Triumph TR7, Mazda RX7, Toyota Avensis, Proton Gen2, ...... Do you know how many cars that means?!

From what I understand (and to save Andreas's breath :p) I think the plan is to do the rest of the unreleased BTC-T cars. Once that is done (to my knowledge) there are no other plans. Although I have to admit it would be nice to see some of the NGTC cars modded. But the BTC ones are the ones to think about at the moment.

James

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 15.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 124 56.9%