1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Breaking: Multiplayer coming next week!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Haha Haha x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

With some flowers and one expensive dinner...maybe candles...some music and when the time is right..sloooowly push the news...

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

I just told her I've got to shave.... For 4 hours... Everyday.

• Haha Haha x 9
  4. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Well I don't know the tradition of your country, but in Belgium and other countries, May Day is the occasion to offer your wives and mothers Lilies of the Valley ....

So make it very very big this year .... so may 2 will be easier to explain. :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 3
  5. Great news. :)

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Go for the online divorce solution https://www.completecase.com/

• Haha Haha x 7
  7. That may only work if you move your PC and sim rig to the bathroom, but if that's what it takes, it must be done.

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Hahaha, that's F***in funny :D Now just to move to the United States so I can select a relevant state. ;)

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. At least if she asks/accuses you of sneaking off to see another woman you can say "no honey I'm sneaking off to play with 23 other random men". Because that won't cause any marital problems of course.

Legal disclaimer: I am not responsible for divorce, beatings, destruction of your PC hardware or manly hardware, hospital bills to remove your shifter from any orifice, slashing of clothes or keying of your car if you are stupid enough to say they above.

• Haha Haha x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Another solution ... surely a bit male chauvinist :p

Tell your wife you're going to give her driving lessons, so she will drive better on the real roads. :roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 3
  11. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Your nuts? what about US? when will we play? No,not an option....:laugh:

• Haha Haha x 2
  12. LOL. She'll cut my balls off :p

• Beer Beer x 1
  13. Don't knock it. No balls = less weight = better power to weight ratio = faster in MP. Think of the bigger picture.

• Haha Haha x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
  14. Hahaha. Big problem with that though - it'll increase my centre of gravity immensely, making me sluggish through the corners :p

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  15. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Yes and no excuse left for adding an extra time for the ...shaving ? :roflmao::roflmao:

Maybe 1 week is enough for stopping shaving and keep a long beard and trying to let hairs grow on the back ....? ... another excuse for a 4 hours shaving ! :p

• Haha Haha x 2
  16. Finally !! And its good timing because i just ordered a playseat challenge yay!!!!

If anyone wants to teach me how to race i'll be glad because my driving skills are basically... garbage for now!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. In true AC style, given how tempers get so flared just talking about MP and opinions in general, I have just purchased an open ended flight ticket to anywhere in the world so I can personally punch in the mouth the first person that punts me off track :)

• Haha Haha x 8
  18. iRacing announce new series to compete with Assetto Corsa multiplayer.

Subscription: €70
    Car: €25
    Costume: €20
    Track: €30

For everything else...there's Assetto Corsa

Mario-Kart-Cosplay.jpg

• Haha Haha x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Very funny!!

But let's not hate Iracing, Assetto corsa didn't win anything yet ^^
    There is always a chance that multiplayer will completely suck !!

• Agree Agree x 3