Breaking: Multiplayer coming next week!

Funny how the conversation goes from multiplayer release date announcement to shaving our balls... :/ haha

Its looking much more worthwhile than the last time I did mine....

TCsmTLS.png

27 posts and nothing about the actual MP (I'm guilty). I can see the conversation in KS now

Marco: So what is the reaction to the MP announcement?
Aris: They just keep talking about divorcing their wives and shaving their balls.
Luca: At least its better than the Nord Announcement.
Simone: Don't know why we bother.

Ive been away for a couple of week and the AC forums has descended into ball saving chaos....

Have they? Every time I go on there it all seems rather civilized. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places.

Heck, there no possible way it could be worse than the Codemasters F1 2013 forums last year. That place actually seemed like a legitimate cause for cancer. Just an awful place full of awfully ignorant children.

EDIT: Ahh, lol, just realised you were talking about the AC forums here descending to ball shaving chaos. Lol. Missed the 8-ball on that one!

Have they? Every time I go on there it all seems rather civilized. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places.

Heck, there no possible way it could be worse than the Codemasters F1 2013 forums last year. That place actually seemed like a legitimate cause for cancer. Just an awful place full of awfully ignorant children.

LOL. I think he's referring to the AC threads here on RD :D

In true AC style, given how tempers get so flared just talking about MP and opinions in general, I have just purchased an open ended flight ticket to anywhere in the world so I can personally punch in the mouth the first person that punts me off track :)

You take your sim racing very seriously. Again, I won't have to worry about you though because I'll be leading.

No update this friday is perfect. My back is killing me right now, some pinched nerve, so I can't drive atm. Also good to hear that MP is finally coming, heck I might even try it, who knows maybe I'll get back to online racing.

With the argument for the delay, they actually should not release this on a Friday night ;), as I would assume that their providers have similar SLAs from Friday night to Monday morning as on a bank holiday...... ;)

So I think they should release on the Monday before to have the full week for fixing potential issues :).

With the argument for the delay, they actually should not release this on a Friday night ;), as I would assume that their providers have similar SLAs from Friday night to Monday morning as on a bank holiday...... ;)

So I think they should release on the Monday before to have the full week for fixing potential issues :).

I thought about the exact same thing based on the logic they provided. If they're reason is because they want network support when they roll out multiplayer, Friday is not a good day to do that, Monday is.

I think they were just not ready to release it, so they just delayed 1 more week.
I am not falling for the explaining given, but i don't mind waiting.
What the hell, at least we know its coming.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back