BLM Lights

Apps BLM Lights 1.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
With latest SOL and 0.1.16 CSP when i adjust BLM Lights all track lights turn off ! Is this a known issue or have i done something wrong ?

You can have this issue with some new tracks. A trick would be to enable and disable the wet track effect.

There were changes in the way CSP managed light configurations. before, any section had a name with a number and they where unique, like:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_1]
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_2]
so no section had to be duplicated.
I had built my parser for BLM Lights based on this, then CSP changed and you can now have many sections with the same name, like:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
and that's not handled by my app, together with something else.
So I'd need a bit (a lot I think) of time to rethink the app and rebuild it.

I'm going to do it as soon as I have some free time from work.
Sorry

Blamer updated BLM Lights with a new update entry:

Fixes and improvements

First of all, sorry for being away so long and for having not updated the app after the CSP has changed the way configurations can be built.
Real life, and a work that takes me far from home much more than I'd like to, had almost made me give up on updating it. Not that I didn't want to.

Lately a few users asked me about the app and yesterday I finally took a look at it, thinking it would have been a mess changing the logic of the parser I had built in order to correctly load the new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Fixes and improvements

First of all, sorry for being away so long and for having not updated the app after the CSP has changed the way configurations can be built.
Real life, and a work that takes me far from home much more than I'd like to, had almost made me give up on updating it. Not that I wanted to.

Lately a few users asked me about the app and yesterday I finally took a look at it, thinking it would have been a mess changing the logic of the parser I had built in order to correctly load the new...

I'm getting the below error with CSP 0.1.48, and none of the toggles in the overlay work; any idea what the problem is?

BLM Lights 1.13 Error.jpg

Other fixes for duplicated options and for previuos broken config

• ver. 1.14
    • Other fixes for duplicated options
    • Tries to fix previous configurations that had been modified but that contained errors

Previous FIxes
  • ver. 1.13
    • Fixed duplicated options too (used for fireworks f.i.)
  • ver. 1.12
    • Fixed problem with loading duplicated sections or sections that no longer have unique identifiers
    • Fixed problem with lights (material...

Hi @Blamer

I just found that when the track lights config file is inside the track folder itself this App does not create a blm file and shows the text message "No lights have been set for this track" although the track lights do work fine and the App shows statistics for them. Is this by design or a bug? Thanks!

8678678676.png

Hi @Blamer

I just found that when the track lights config file is inside the track folder itself this App does not create a blm file and shows the text message "No lights have been set for this track" although the track lights do work fine and the App shows statistics for them. Is this by design or a bug? Thanks!

View attachment 358045

yep, known fact. the app doesn't manage configs inside the track folder (yet)
CSP does, that's why they work anyway.

if you wanted to use the app with one of those configs, name ext_config.ini as the [tracknamefolder].ini and place it in the tracks or loaded folder

I will soon add this functionality to the app

yep, known fact. the app doesn't manage configs inside the track folder (yet)
CSP does, that's why they work anyway.

of you wanted to use the app with those config, name ext_config.ini as the [tracknamefolder].ini and place it in the tracks or loaded folder

I will soon add this functionality to the app

Ok. Thank you very much for your reply. :)

Just attempted getting Monza to work wet on fresh files with just Content Manager, Shaders Patch, and BLM
- nothing.
Other tracks like Nur work fine.

I didnt want to use Wet Mod because that is limited tracks and the dev called it quits.
Yours covers all content which is idea.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 99 91.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 38 35.2%