BLM Lights

Apps BLM Lights 1.16

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey,

A user on the Discord channel (@assettodrive.net) just made me aware of the Shaders mod could be DISABLED. Please enable or install it in order to use BLM Lights/Car warning.
With the latest shaders' patch the shaders' folder comes now packed in a zip file. I have to change the way I checked whether the shaders' patch was installed or not.

I'm releasing an update soon.

Thanks for the update, Blamer ;)
Now I understand why it was still working for me and not for others.
Installing with JSGME, I immediately noticed that the Shaders were zipped and I unzipped them ... reason why it was still working after the Shaders Lights Patch update.

NB same for BLM Car of course.

Last edited:
Installing with JSGME, I immediately noticed that the Shaders were zipped and I unzipped them ... reason why it was still working after the Shaders Lights Patch update.

As i said, yesterday by night, both BLM worked badly with new patch. I did not remember what you've done, Jempy :roflmao:
Anyway, thx a lot, Blamer, for the new version of your apps :thumbsup:

His "bad attitude" is a product of your bad attitude. You said it was terrible and wished you never downloaded it, because you have no idea what you are doing. It doesn't break the game, and it most certainly didn't drop a deuce on your carpet; you did that yourself. The app allows you to modify a lighting config, that's it.

And the silence? It was two days. Over a weekend. Surprise, sometimes modders have lives. You didn't pay a red cent for this, it's not a paid product with a telephone support service.

Grow up.

Get you......

Personally... I just love these apps. Always present on my left screen for when they are needed. I know there are alternative ways to control all that stuff, but these are far the easiest.
I'm primarily into driving and all the rest should be as simple as possible...just my 2cts.

fantastic app, i have a problem if i want change the number of lights or disable i have this missages: "no light have been set for this track" and "multilevel light haven't set for this track yet"
any idea? any solve for this problem?

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

fantastic app, i have a problem if i want change the number of lights or disable i have this missages: "no light have been set for this track" and "multilevel light haven't set for this track yet"
any idea? any solve for this problem?

It's no problem. It just informs you that light configs don't have been made (yet) for that particular track.

is in all circuits, Barcelona original track of kunos and Lemans for exemple are with light... but i have this this missage. thanks in advance.
I suppose you have a folder assettocorsa > extension > config > tracks ?
If so, check if there is anything in it.
If a track light config is not present, you get the message you described.

When I have to use a csp new material more than one time in config ini I get this black square under the lights app and I can't edit the lights anymore.
Not fully compatible to the new materials?

e.g:
[Material_RoomWindows]
Meshes = grundigtowers_glassb1
RoomHeight = 2.5
RoomVerticalOffset = 0.05
RoomCeilingRotation = 170
RoomCeilingScale = 0.55, 0.65
RoomDepth = 5
InteriorBaseBrightness = 2.25
InteriorVolumeBrightness = 3.5 ; maybe less, so at an angle the lower part looks darker
InteriorLightsBrightness = 2.0
ShapeChance = 0.9
NormalsFactor = 0
Shape1_X_W = 0.2
Shape1_Y_W = 0.8
Shape2_X_W = 0.15

[Material_RoomWindows]
Meshes = contwin
RoomHeight=3.5
RoomVerticalOffset=0.2
RoomCeilingRotation=180
RoomCeilingScale=.5, .6
RoomDepth=3
InteriorBaseBrightness=2
nteriorVolumeBrightness=3.5 ; maybe less, so at an angle the lower part looks darker
InteriorLightsBrightness=5.0
ShapeChance=.9
NormalsFactor=0
Shape1_X_W = 0.08
Shape1_Y_W = 0.6
Shape2_X_W = 0.02

When I have to use a csp new material more than one time in config ini I get this black square under the lights app and I can't edit the lights anymore.
Not fully compatible to the new materials?
e.g:

Hey,
sorry for the problem, I hadn't had time to work on the app anymore (nor to play the game, maybe two hours in the last 8 months...)
I'll try to add the Material_RoomWindows support (I don't even know what it does right now) as soon as I have some free time.

Bye,

Hey,
sorry for the problem, I hadn't had time to work on the app anymore (nor to play the game, maybe two hours in the last 8 months...)
I'll try to add the Material_RoomWindows support (I don't even know what it does right now) as soon as I have some free time.

Bye,
Thanks for the support.
BTW: There's more than "only" Material_RoomWindows :D
If you want to know how the new materials work take a look here:
https://github.com/ac-custom-shader...ster/config/tracks/common/materials_track.ini

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 414 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 261 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 283 47.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 165 27.6%
Back