Bikernieki Race Track

Tracks Bikernieki Race Track 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
An old WIP config for Bikernieki. Original by @Please Stop This
I just enhanced it with grass and water...
Backup your old one first and extract to old path ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\(loaded)\bikernieki.ini

Attachments

• bikernieki_grass_water.jpg
    bikernieki_grass_water.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 180
  • bikernieki.ini
    3.5 KB · Views: 118
Hello guys, I have a problem with loading this track. After couple seconds of loading the race with this track it stops and brings me back to main screen.

External links are NOT allowed on RD . Violation of our Terms of Service ! Just saying.

Oh, and re-editing a post that has been edited by a Moderator is also against our Terms of Service.

External links are NOT allowed on RD . Violation of our Terms of Service ! Just saying.
Oh, and re-editing a post that has been edited by a Moderator is also against our Terms of Service.
Hi. I am sorry, i edited at the same time as you did, and fixed it after i saw the notification. :) My bad, wasnt intentional.

Hello guys, I have a problem with loading this track. After couple seconds of loading the race with this track it stops and brings me back to main screen.
I am having the same issue! Since I am a programmer and I have made my own sim I have actually tried this track in my own simulation environment and from my experience, the track is magnificent. AAA quality tier modelling! My simulator uses MF5.2 tire model, so it is not very different from AC tire simulation. But I would like to try this in AC Also. Is there a updated config for AC Version 1.16, or how can I play this track in its original form? Thank you!

I have just been to Latvia and visited the Riga Motormuseum. The museum is right up at the race track, and you could see some cars racing on the circuit doing our visit. The reason i'm righting this, is the fact that the museum has two sim-rigs setup on assetto corsa and they run this exact track mod in the museum! Super cool experience and a really nice track!

Hello, I have a problem with this mod, barriers and ground areas do not have collision, the car falls under the textures, please tell me what the problem could be

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.