Better FFB physics in new updates.

Msportdan

@Simberia
Ive read a few times, that the new cars the gr5 and gtr2 have new physics which improved the FFb and physics. Does this get rid of the over forced centre and the swaying you get from it?

I will not buy them not knowing if this is fixed.

Yeah I've fixed it......No no I haven't........Wow I've fixed it......No no.......Very frustrating, hope everyone get a fix soon, All games are the same, I'm mean devs are clever dudes but if it wasn't for Joe blog FFB on all of them would be mediocre(Including AC).

Just my opinion.
But what you're saying is "there should be no need for all these sliders" and pointing at rF2 and SCE as examples to prove your claim, and I'm telling you you are wrong, because the simplicity of rF2 and SCE settings is what prohibits me from tweaking the FFB to my liking.
You are not wrong for liking it, but you are wrong for telling us others that we don't need the sliders because you are happy...

The sliders would be much better for tweaking if they weren't so vaguely described.

Personally, I like having options available. GTR2 and R07's default FFB never felt quite right to me. Freejsr's "Feels real FFB" settings, on the other hand, completely transformed the driving experience for me. However, IIRC these were made by manual tweaking of the PLR/RCS files.

just cam back to rre after playing some other sims. Tried the GSC file. just felt way to heavy. When I reinstalled my original jyri file, something just didn't feel right,..... I just dont get it...

you play rre alone it feels ok// play it back to back or freshly minded with another sim, just feels "off"....

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back