Sounds Bentley Continental GT3 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
corsamode submitted a new resource:

Bentley Continental GT3 2018 - The roaring twin-turbo V8.

This is my newest sound mod. I tried to recreate every possible detail of this monstruous sounding twin-turbo V8. I plan to continue updating the sound based on feedback.

Here is what you need to do in order to have the best experience possible:

1: The straigh-cut gears is synced to the following gear ratio:
[GEARS]
COUNT=6 ; forward gears number
GEAR_R=-3.818 ; rear gear ratio
; forward gears ratios...

Read more about this resource...

The file does not load because .bank does not have the same name as the mod. I tried to rename the .bank and it loaded, but it didn't work

For Content Manager users:

Drag the downloaded sound to \assettocorsa\content\cars
Open Content Manager, go to Content > Cars > select the car you want to use the sound in
Click replace sound at the bottom of CM
Select "bentley_continental_gt3".
Done.

If you don't have CM, use AC Car Tuner.

Drag the downloaded sound to \assettocorsa\content\cars
Open AC Car Tuner, and create a tune for the car you want to use the sound in
Click "Sound Only Swap"
Select "bentley_continental_gt3".
Done.

You've done an outstanding job on this. My only (very minor) criticism is that the external sound seems to drop off a bit too quickly with distance. I don't know if that's something you can tweak easily. I feel like the inside sound is maybe missing just a bit of bassy 'grunt' too but that's just my personal preference.
Very much looking forward to any updates to this, and I'll certainly watch for any of your future sound mods. This is top-shelf stuff.

You've done an outstanding job on this. My only (very minor) criticism is that the external sound seems to drop off a bit too quickly with distance. I don't know if that's something you can tweak easily. I feel like the inside sound is maybe missing just a bit of bassy 'grunt' too but that's just my personal preference.
Very much looking forward to any updates to this, and I'll certainly watch for any of your future sound mods. This is top-shelf stuff.

New update is out, let me know if it's better.

I lost external sounds on the newest update. Not sure why.

also, where can I find the drivetrain.ini file?

Please download the new version.

Tutorial to unpack a car here. If the car is already unpacked, the data folder can be found on \assettocorsa\content\cars\YOU CAR NAME\data

Don't change the .ini files if you use the car online, otherwise everyone else using the car will have to make the same changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes