PC1 Banned for no reason!

What a hysteria because of Andy, David and 3 others(?) against a multi-million (We are the best) company.
I think they're (sms) not convinced that it will be a good game if they make such a big fuss of it.

An incredible turn of events. I am truly shocked. Bell and his chronies come on here demanding that we love PCars and even threatening legal action to our benafactors for having a negative opinion of the Alpha state game. His own forums and others (where the mods have connections to WMD) do not allow any negative opinions so he comes on here trying to throw his weight around with threats. I am gobsmacked. He did the same on the VR forums too. Incredible. The publicity is getting bad about PCars and it's entirely down to how they (he) has managed to upset the community.

But hold on for minute. He must be on to something. They wouldn't have had a strategy of continious trolling to rile members up without a plan. Lets face it here folks, this thread would have died ages ago if they (the WMD gang) had not kept it going with deliberate trolling posts. Their must be a plan.

ps, Bell, anyone on any forums can say this "I think, in my opinion, that PCARS is simcade rubbish and basically Shift 3". That is allowed in our world of free speech and free opinion. Get it. There are no laws that say otherwise, so stop with the pointless threats and stop acting the fool. You are supposed to be grown up game developers.

Just because some people don't like PCARS in its current state doesn't make them haters. Fair discussion is no longer possible on NoGrip and VirtualR for obvious reasons, therefore people post here.

At least here we can discuss the title in an open way without upsetting investors/mods/devs on WMD that overall come over as defensive.

I will come forward and admit it "yeah im a hater" but not of the PCars Community idea, I think it is a great idea. And could be a possative way for modders to make money.

But what I hate is that a company comes forward and pushes there engine into every pie and cake they can and milk everything for what they can.

SMS have come through the ranks and promised "The best racing experience" every arcade game thats been released with the SMS name attached to it. Then for everyone to find that the physics have been the same on each one is disheartening.

So you cant blame people for "Ranting" when they feel that yet again ANOTHER! "GREATEST RACING EXPERIENCE" is been released.

Money is tight as we all know, I personaly cant afford to buy new arcade games each year or quarterly, just to experience a lie or another marketing ploy.

This is why I like rfactor and rfactor 2, I would quiet happily pay £10 a mod to the likes of FS one, Mak Corp or Enduracers for there work, as I know that its worth every penny when run on rfactor.

But there isnt much to stress about Ian, as most of us haters are on everyones ignore list anyway, I know people stopped listening to me a long time ago.
Besides I dont think three or five people are going to make much of a difference to your games sales figures mate.

PCars will sell and make lots of cash for you without a doubt.
:thumbsup:

It's good to be back full-time, having just cancelled my No-Grip account. It became crystal clear to me that their pCARS moderating is incapable of being balanced. It seems to be influenced by others. As to the example of a moose molester greeting in Montreal (i don't find it funny...at all)...that language has been grounds for infractions on both WMD's as well as No-Grip's forums. Let's keep that for the bar/pub. My kid reads this forum.

Thank god the site admin here are not cowards. They stand up for freedom of speech and will not be scared to change. I think I will become a premium member and donate. This website has restored my faith in the community.

Thanks.:thumbsup:
I want to become a 3x premium member but I don't think its posible here.

With respect Ian, in here you'll actually find more people who are genuinely interested in pCars and who want to see it succeed than you'll find haters. It's just that we dont troll the threads to the same extent as said haters. No reason to judge the entire RD community based on a few of the members.
I'm not, I was saying hello to the haters, as my opening gambit stated.

Try this Ian....."**** them and anyone who looks like em".
What do you care, even great sims have "haters".
If Andy is a hardcore simmer, then IMO, he should wait for the NTM, as he wants full sim and nothing less.

He could try the current one before panning it though? Maybe that's expecting too much.

Mr Ian Bell has paid a visit to our forums and all we can do is stick the boot in...
we had a perfect chance to discuss and talk openly with the developer, just like we do with AC and we end up in a war
How SAD is that..:(
@ Ian bell, i think some of your post should be a private conversation with admin.. we don't need to see this ...
maybe a hello haters :) i'm here to talk so lets talk, ask me a question and ill answer what i can..
if your abused then report it .. then you will see the admin working as they do in other posts were people have overstepped the mark..
I so want to get into this sim but i am put off by this kind of stuff from both sides..

Hi Rupe, I appreciate the considered post.

On teh private chat stuff, we tried that many months ago about this particular thread title but it didn't go anywhere. I'm not sure we got a response.

If people are offended by 'Hello haters' with a smiley then I'm of the opinion they want to be offended.

Please don't be put off trying pCARS. We made the decision to engage the community, for good or for bad, in positive or negative threads as the whole ethos of what we are doing is community involvement. That means I can't just say thanks in the nice threads and forums if I'm being fair.

An incredible turn of events. I am truly shocked. Bell and his chronies come on here demanding that we love PCars and even threatening legal action to our benafactors for having a negative opinion of the Alpha state game. His own forums and others (where the mods have connections to WMD) do not allow any negative opinions so he comes on here trying to throw his weight around with threats. I am gobsmacked. He did the same on the VR forums too. Incredible. The publicity is getting bad about PCars and it's entirely down to how they (he) has managed to upset the community.

But hold on for minute. He must be on to something. They wouldn't have had a strategy of continious trolling to rile members up without a plan. Lets face it here folks, this thread would have died ages ago if they (the WMD gang) had not kept it going with deliberate trolling posts. Their must be a plan.

ps, Bell, anyone on any forums can say this "I think, in my opinion, that PCARS is simcade rubbish and basically Shift 3". That is allowed in our world of free speech and free opinion. Get it. There are no laws that say otherwise, so stop with the pointless threats and stop acting the fool. You are supposed to be grown up game developers.

Take a chill pill Andy, and maybe try pCARS. You're bordering on the paranoid to think we have any other agenda than to engage with the community. As I said in another post, that also means engaging those like yourself who hate what we are doing with pCARs, without ever having tried it.

Thank god the site admin here are not cowards. They stand up for freedom of speech and will not be scared to change. I think I will become a premium member and donate. This website has restored my faith in the community.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Andy, you openly admit you've not tried pCARS, yet you pan it at every opportunity. What level of validity do you think that adds to your 'arguments'?

But you were aware that most people wouldn't read it is a "a joke"? Most of your posts here make you look quite serious about a few things. Or are you implying everything you're saying today is supposed to be a joke?

Anyone is free to dislike pCars, with or without reason. That doesn't make them "haters". Why do you guys think so?

I'm only serious about libelous comments about our company Kazumi, which I am obliged to be as the company director.

As I said elsewhere, troll posts give me a chuckle for the most part.

If people want to be offended by 'Hello haters' then more power to them, life must really cause them a great deal of angst.

If the NTM brings decent improvements to the driving experience, I'll certainly get in his face about buying in.
Btw, good score with the BMW's and Fords:thumbsup:

Cheers, there's more to come in this area.

Shame EA have the exclusive Porsche license and Microsoft have Ferrari tied up for their platforms.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%