Resource icon

Tracks Automobilista Ultimate Trackpack (28 Tracks - 41 Layouts) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Humm. Interesting. Ok thanks for this information.

But the sampleTerrainpainting.dds file for Silverstone is packed into the spring.mas and summer.mas files.

The terrainpaint creates dry grass/dirt effects as well as shadow mapping. This file is track specific. So the Thruxton version will look strange when applied to Silverstone and vice versa.

Again I am not sure why you are having troubles you should have all the files needed to load Silverstone.

View attachment 256616
I agree with on that it is strange however Barber Motorsport Park started working fine and Magny-Cours was the same issue as Silverstone and that started working too by putting in the file in the folder as a workaround. Could it be I re-downloaded the track pack had something to do with it?

Could it be I re-downloaded the track pack had something to do with it?

Yes it is possible you have some file corruption for some reason. Maybe anti virus? Or hard disk error? Or downloading error?

One option with 7-zip is to "Test archive" this should tell you if your download is correct.

I put the sampleterrainpainting.dds out of the Silverstone folder and it the issue came back and crashed my game so I put it back and the track works so I'm a bit stumped.

Sorry for your trouble.

We have had this weird stuff happen before with several other people and we found no reason for it.

In case this helps you I have the hash value for the Ultimate mega pack here. If your download matches then you can be sure your download files are correct. But maybe the files are corrupted when you unpack them?

Untitled.jpg

Sorry for your trouble.

We have had this weird stuff happen before with several other people and we found no reason for it.

In case this helps you I have the hash value for the Ultimate mega pack here. If your download matches then you can be sure your download files are correct. But maybe the files are corrupted when you unpack them?

View attachment 256635
I have tried again and still no luck with Barcelona, Nurburgring, La Mas du Clos, Okayama, Road Atlanta and Val de Vienne. For me personally putting in the file into Silverstone just made it work flawlessly.

Hi When I download circuits for Automobilista, I extract them to the locations directory - but, when I go to drive on them they freeze on the "Loading Page". I have deleted and downloaded again, etc, but the same thing happens. I tried downloading the Ultimate Mega pack - but, the same thing happens with all tracks. Is their a setting or something I need to change?

Maybe sharing a screenshot of your locations folder could help as well. I have fixed things when people share this info as it seems the extraction is almost always where things can go wrong. ;)

upload_2018-7-31_10-4-52.png

Last edited:
Thanks Robert. Have done this (see below) - but still get the error. It always relates to a .Mas file (different one for each track). I tried renaming them - but that hasn't worked either. Any help appreciated. Tim
upload_2018-8-19_11-26-13.png

It seems like the files are still not extracted correctly. That first "2014_DRS_Sp" folder belongs in the "Melbourne" folder. And your "EC_UP112.mas" error is for Eastern Creek, yet we all know that track works 100% fine. If you change your Windows folder view to "List" we could see the whole Locations folder content, but either way at this point I am convinced the track files are not all where they should be.

Without making it more complicated for you, I do have an option to download all of the tracks via simsync. This is what my league uses to avoid problems like this as it downloads mod files to the correct spots in the game for you. Sent me a PM if you are interested. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back