Special note : Make sure to remove any previous versions of Spa Francorchamps from your locations folder before installing this version.
(Spa_AMS_V1.20.7z) MD5 = 1011A2F8F59BA5218DE82202F5C25D62
Hopefully the video driver crash issues for Spa have been solved.
* Out of place grass blades fixed.
* Deep cleaning on materials, correct several material issues.
* Remove unused objects and textures from the MAS files.
* Recompute the AIW with AMS v1.5 parameters.
* New AI fast line, a bit faster and better AI behavior.
* Physics revisited, tire wear on track reduced, runoff tire wear increased, dynamic track grip increase rate reduced.
* Fixed transparent window issues.
* Small tweak to the pit lane exit armco.
* Shadows from trees and track side buildings optimized.
* Shadows cast into the cockpit for more hours of the day.
* Tweaks to the skybox and lighting colors.
Credits to Patrick for his great work to bring Spa to AMS.
Cheers to @Nobkins for testing this revision. It is our hope that Spa-Francorchamps v1.20 will finally solve the long standing crashing issues with this track.
Props to @Reb.Ellion for his support on the interim grass blades fix.
Please use the support forum for any issues, and be sure to leave a rating / review when you can.
This is the same track version as found in the 24 track MEGA pack update v1.2 in a single track package.
Updated AMS v1.4x AI parameters and tire compound syntax.
Minor graphics update.
This is the same track version as found in the 23 track MEGA pack update v1.1 in a single track package.
Updated with AMS v1.2x AIW and TDF parameters.
Improved UI track list cascade menu.
Track info details are corrected and up to AMS standard.
Accurate pit lane speed limits.
Support for the F-Truck diesel smoke effects.
Improved La Source tire barrier and fence.
Added Reiza standard start/pit lights.
Improved skybox / horizon.
Fix Terrain/TDF issue on a single track poly.
Corrected some collision / HAT target issues.
Remove some hidden track side objects.
Corrected a tree shadow caster issue.