Resource icon

Misc Assetto4Seasons 4.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi fabrizio! i have a question.. its normal that the in the night scenarios the lights of the tracks (modders by a lot of people on some tracks) are too darkness? i mean..if i select a gbw wheater in the night..the lights of the tracks iluminated the zones very well, instead if a select i weather of your mod..the lights of track they barely illuminate the areas where they are implemented. in all rest of time..your mod is aweome!! and i my default setting to play in AC..thanks for your job!

Any idea why my cockpit is bathed in blue light for all of the daytime scenarios in A4S? It's almost like there's a faint UV light on in the cockpit. I've tried different PP filters but the effect always seems to be the same. This is in VR, by the way (not that it should matter).
Anyone else getting this? The colours are all normal using GBW Suite.

fabrizio piedepesante updated Assetto4Seasons with a new update entry:

Weather Engine Change + other visual improvements

Major change of the Weather Engine; now it simulates the propagation of waves of air pressure/clouds/humidity around the globe. Besiede that, now the engine takes in consideration also the longitude of the track, and the altitude profiling has been improved (longitude/latitude/altitude are taken in consideration).
Improvement of track profiling; added track tailoring for some new (and nice) recent track additions (such as LA Canyon, Porto-Piana etecetera)
Some visual...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any idea why my cockpit is bathed in blue light for all of the daytime scenarios in A4S? It's almost like there's a faint UV light on in the cockpit. I've tried different PP filters but the effect always seems to be the same. This is in VR, by the way (not that it should matter).
Anyone else getting this? The colours are all normal using GBW Suite.

Frankly I have no idea. I have not made any test in VR, but I feel that this is not the issue here. Maybe it's due to GBW, but it is just a guess (another user had some weird "lighting" issue with A4S with GBW installed).

hi fabrizio! i have a question.. its normal that the in the night scenarios the lights of the tracks (modders by a lot of people on some tracks) are too darkness? i mean..if i select a gbw wheater in the night..the lights of the tracks iluminated the zones very well, instead if a select i weather of your mod..the lights of track they barely illuminate the areas where they are implemented. in all rest of time..your mod is aweome!! and i my default setting to play in AC..thanks for your job!

Look, the "nights" have different level of darkness in A4S depending on the position of the Sun. In some cases the night can be very very dark.
Anyway A4S is optimized for the following settings of DL (lighting_fx.ini)
BRIGHTNESS_MULTIPLIER=1.5
HEADLIGHTS_SATURATION_MULTIPLIER=0.7
HEADLIGHTS_RANGE_MULTIPLIER=1.5

You may try this settings and see if the situation improves.

Look, the "nights" have different level of darkness in A4S depending on the position of the Sun. In some cases the night can be very very dark.
Anyway A4S is optimized for the following settings of DL (lighting_fx.ini)
BRIGHTNESS_MULTIPLIER=1.5
HEADLIGHTS_SATURATION_MULTIPLIER=0.7
HEADLIGHTS_RANGE_MULTIPLIER=1.5

You may try this settings and see if the situation improves.
thanks fabrizio for respond! yeah i managed that parameters on laguna seca lights and now the lights bright more and iluminance the areas very well..and also, the sky still remain dark...and look pretty cool!!thanks and congratulations for this mod.. is awesome!!!

I have an issue where choosing a gbw "Rain" or "Heavy Rain" weather in CM, it wont allow me to adjust the time. Everytime I go and change the time (Because I like driving at night so I set it to 23.59) it changes the weather completely, and sets it to an A4S weather or an Assetto By Night weather.

Last edited:
I have an issue where choosing a gbw "Rain" or "Heavy Rain" weather in CM, it wont allow me to adjust the time. Everytime I go and change the time (Because I like driving at night so I set it to 23.59) it changes the weather completely, and sets it to an A4S weather or an Assetto By Night weather.

Look, this is something related to how CM "choose" weathers, so I do notknow if I can help you.
AssettoByNight and A4S are set to "NONE" typology to avoid conflict with other weather mods, when using the CM selection by Type.
I don't have GBW suite installed, but check if "Rain" or "Heavy Rain" have the time diapason to cover the time you selected.
That being said, you should check this issue with CM or with GBW author. I uderstand you may think that A4S has something to deal with this "issue" but it is not the case.
It is just the CM engine that selects the best fit for your criteria and likely the combination of type/time lead to A4S. I cannot help further.

Look, this is something related to how CM "choose" weathers, so I do notknow if I can help you.
AssettoByNight and A4S are set to "NONE" typology to avoid conflict with other weather mods, when using the CM selection by Type.
I don't have GBW suite installed, but check if "Rain" or "Heavy Rain" have the time diapason to cover the time you selected.
That being said, you should check this issue with CM or with GBW author. I uderstand you may think that A4S has something to deal with this "issue" but it is not the case.
It is just the CM engine that selects the best fit for your criteria and likely the combination of type/time lead to A4S. I cannot help further.

Perfectly understandable, waiting further response from the GBW Suite Author for his thoughts on my situation. Thanks a bunch!

fabrizio piedepesante updated Assetto4Seasons with a new update entry:

Weather Grip + Full Year Calendar + Other Stuff

Hi all, here comes the version 4.0, pretty close to the vision I had for this mod, an enviromental (visual and functional) extension of AC.
Please read the whole changelog before installing.
YOU NEED THE LATEST VERSION (0.8.1837.34607 or above) of Content Manager (CM) TO USE Assetto 4 Seasons 4.0.
----------------------------
RELEASE HIGHLIGHS
- FULL YEAR CALENDAR; now you can choose any day of the year from the new CM "CALENDAR" feature (this feature is not available in CHAMPIONSHIP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea