Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

• Deleted member 151827

Would be sweet to see Drag Racing, but without AI or MP i'm not sure we will see this soon.

• Deleted member 151827

Wonder if we will ever get individual car brake pressure adjustment? Would be very nice.

OK well the Exige Roadster is fun, as is the 12C, But im really really really ready for MP or AI now, i only found myself playing for an hour until i got bored.
I agree, the Roadster is a lot of fun! Here is a quick skin for it. I also changed the interior colors to 3 shades of grey with red pipeing.
preview.jpg

This next update is the big Christmas one, I'm guessing they're going to have to throw us something big.

I think when they release the single player/Ai the "game" will be done so I think they may hold off on releasing those features until they think the game is ready for general release. That leaves multiplayer for Christmas.

My guess for 0.4:

F40 and Monza. Its a car many are waiting for, and it makes sense to couple it with monza for an all Italian christmas.

Other stuff: Maybe damage on a few cars, reworked reverb (which they removed after 0.1?) and an open wheeler. I dont think we will see AI and certainly not multiplayer in 2013.

I'll take what .... comes ;)

As I'm also guessing AI and Multiplayer are rather coming just before final release, I'd say .... any GT3 cars would satisfy me and many people.

Maybe enough Street cars for the moment ... and more Race cars, that's my own preference ... so just a selfish wish for the 2 next coming updates.

This next update is the big Christmas one, I'm guessing they're going to have to throw us something big.

I think when they release the single player/Ai the "game" will be done so I think they may hold off on releasing those features until they think the game is ready for general release. That leaves multiplayer for Christmas.

Xmas for Multiplayer not going to happen IMO. Think about it, They are a small team. If they release this before Xmas and there are some issues with it then they will end up working over their Holiday period to fix it.
If they did not fix the issues quick then they would damage the reputation they have built since AC was released. I just dont think they will want to spend most of Xmas working.
I do hope I am wrong but as I said I doubt it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back