Assetto Corsa v0.4 released

I think that one is too dangerous for the mouse driver, Gijs ;)

b8sf.jpg

From where comes the nonsense that we have to wait for the end of the beta for AI/MP? Maybe we get it within the next release. It's not that they just begun to code Assetto Corsa.

And I can remember an older video with Pagani Huararararrara and McLaren which had AI or MP.

I'm sad about how actual proccess should do. I guess there still must be AI before releasing MP to test collision detection and how the cars act beside eachother (without the possible failure of the netcode even) or how do they act with small touches. It still doesn't fire me up though to have an incompetent AI to race against. It's still a lot better than doing it all alone, but Multiplayer is the real thing. (Damn, I'm not talking about sex even if it sounded like for a portion of my post :D )

I would like to see the ability to control the UI/Menu with a gamepad as well as a mouse. There are times where I connect my rig to my large TV to enjoy my games on without a keyboard/mouse in sight. Also, when in gamepad mode; the pause menu needs to be assigned to the START button.

As for the cars, another Ferrari (doesn't matter which one) and the Huayra. As for the track, how's about that hillclimb one "(something) hill" I think it is.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back