• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Featured Assetto Corsa Tipo 33 Stradale 'Bonus Pack' DLC Preview Revealed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Jeffrey, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Falk Massmann

Falk Massmann
    Premium

Ratings:
    +35
    Besides Laguna Seca there is nothing in this "Bonus Pack" as well for me that I am interested in. And yeah if it is free it must be good and appreciated.....I guess. And this is my personal oppinion.
    But since my race time in AC shrinked down to 0 in the last 12 months I guess it is not that much of a big deal...
    Keep the disagrees coming :rolleyes:

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Mascot

Mascot

Ratings:
    +9
    It is! Your stomach will lurch.

3. Celestiale

Celestiale
    Premium

Ratings:
    +395
    Good thing that earth isn't rotating around you.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Love Love x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +201
    Yes it should be appreciated. Even if it was free Laguna Seca and that's it.

5. Radu Oros

Radu Oros

Ratings:
    +402
    Would we have any complaints if this bonus pack was just Laguna Seca? We may be onto something.

No wait, they'd complain that Kunos could have included at least a car, even if it was just a road car.

:thumbsup:

• Love x 2
    • Haha x 2
    • Beer x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  6. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium

Ratings:
    +405
    Cannot wait for Laguna Seca :inlove:

Hopefully those 2 Lambos come with some proper sticky tires, they should be epic then :D
    Same hopefully applies to the Pagani obv.

7. Ferenczy36

Ferenczy36

Ratings:
    +4
    The company I work for has aerial surveying drones equipped with Lidar. I wonder if I can convince them to take the 2 hour drive up north to go scan it? Lol!

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Ferenczy36

Ferenczy36

Ratings:
    +4
    I see that the autonomous cars they have been running on Thunderhill have lidar on board and this site actually has all the lidar and GPS datasets available for other autonomous car research at the track. I wonder if this data is enough to recreate the track in a sim. Far beyond my capabilities, just wild thoughts.
    http://selfracingcars.com/

9. Amir Vodokotlic

Amir Vodokotlic

Ratings:
    +227
    There is already Lidar data for almost every track in USA.
    If someone had enough time and skill they could create any of those tracks like Watkins Glen WIP from amazing @LilSki

The problem for Kunos is license cost more than actual creation process as Si3V knows what he is doing.

10. NicoGTAF

NicoGTAF

Ratings:
    +97
  11. protonv5

protonv5

Ratings:
    +97
    So.... what's next for Assetto Corsa? Is this the end of the road for AC1, if we can call it that? Will there be AC2, or whatever it will be called? What will it be like/include? What's the latest about this?

12. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium

Ratings:
    +405
    Yes, that's the end for all we know.

And no info on future projects yet.

13. Brice.S.

Brice.S.
    Premium

Ratings:
    +118
    ...No new project doesn't mean the end of the game ;) (remember RFactor)
    @++

14. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium

Ratings:
    +414
    OMG here we go again, another DLC from KUNOS(ellout).... really?!?!?!111337

What... another track that I did not want, what about Mosport for us Canadians eh? What about us? More importantly what about me?

Also BS cars are BS, where's the promised BMW M6 GT3 which now will be replaced by the BMW M8 GTE because this is a racing simulator and because race cars. Also can we finally get transmission physics please like what's taking so long. Why dont the devs stop making cars and tracks and code some physics instead? WAI? Tell me why, aint nothing but a hear...

Also r a i n and D a Y / Ni g h t cycle please, cmon its $(*&$ing 2017 GTR had that in 1912.

This was fun to type. #imnotjoking #simracing #simcade #alfisti #ferrari #feruccio #tiretemps #trollpost

PS. Will download, 2 times.

• Haha Haha x 5
    • Love Love x 4
  15. paracletus

paracletus

Ratings:
    +146
    Many of the "fans" responses on the twitter page are cringeworthy.
    Shameful display.

16. CobraCat

CobraCat

Ratings:
    +95
    Assetto Corsa has over 7000 mods on RD and this free DLC on the way, yet fools still find a reason to complain??? :O_o::O_o: Bottom line is either you want to drive Assetto Corsa or you don't. If you aren't happy with the content available in AC then move along to something else. I look forward to every DLC Kunos offers even if its cars I'm not familiar with. More often than not I discover a new car I was unaware of that becomes my new favorite!

Its all about having fun, if you aren't having fun, move on to something else. :thumbsup:

I truly don't understand this vile, reprehensible, ungrateful and childish behavior.

Mean while trolls are being bought out by SMS :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2