1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured Assetto Corsa - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Confirmed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Jeffrey, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Assetto Corsa - Alfa Romeo.jpg
    Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio has been licenced for Assetto Corsa, bringing yet another Alfa Romeo to the Assetto Corsa simulation.

As a high performance road car, the Giulia Quadrifoglio is the most powerful Alfa Romeo sports car ever created for road use. Featuring an impressive 2.9 V6 bi-turbo engine with 90° opposed cylinders. The engine delivers 510 hp and 600 Nm of torque between 2500 and 5000 RPM.
    This new engine was developed in close collaboration with Ferrari and is made entirely of aluminium. Benefitting from the usual Alfa Romeo attention to handling, the Giulia Quadrifoglio is more than just another luxury road car, and should make an outstanding addition to Assetto Corsa once it is released next year.

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Are you glad to see the Giulia Quadrifoglio is coming to AC? Looking forward to more Alfa Romeo cars in AC? Let us know in the comments section below!

• Like Like x 12
    • Love Love x 10
    • Wow Wow x 1
  2. Delicious :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    #forçaChape Staff

I kinda felt I knew this already. But, nevertheless, **** yes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cool, another sporty sedan. Manual 6-spd, please? :geek:

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. That's gonna be the M4 slayer.
    But please! Manual one! As far as I remember the auto box on this one isn't the best...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

Its such a good looking beast.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium Member

oooo what a beauty

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. NulTweeZes

NulTweeZes
    Premium Member

Yes, great car. But I find the driving feel of the vanilla content of AC a bit of varying quality if I'm honest. I'm a huge fan of the Japanese pack cars but the Porsches I find not as good.
    Let's hope they get this one right :)

9. Now I just need an F12 and I'm pretty content with AC's road car selection.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Still waiting for that Diablo GT, McLaren P1 GTR..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeeees! Favorite car of 2016

12. Diablo GT? Wasn't announced with the Lamborghini license.

13. you're right, but its way better than some silly Veneno.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    #17 Talking Door Racing Staff

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Another one to challenge records at nords!

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Snore. Still overdosed with the street cars. Wake me up when there are more race cars.

• Angry Angry x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. You can wake up on 22nd November and 20th December, for the Porsche race cars. Next year there will be more road and race cars from other brands, as well as Laguna Seca.

• Like Like x 2
    • Wow Wow x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  17. Actually many of the car reviewers have found the automatic transmission better suited to the Giulia then the manual (which they have not found up to par).
    BUT: I absolutely agree - this is a car I would so much love with a manual transmission to not only run Touristenfahrten around the Nordschleife but also generally to run fast around some of the nice open road to A-B tracks.

I really hope that Kunos could implement dynamic drive mode settings with such cars as they are available on the production cars. This would add an entirely different level of immersion with such cars.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. the more the merrier they say
    but this one will hold not much of online value
    maybe at a nords tourist server or so

19. Are there any plans to include Le Mans in future? :inlove: I mean the available one here
    is not that bad but a native course would be great.