Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Assetto Corsa Sneak Preview

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio.jpg

Marco Massarutto has revealed a first in game picture of the stunning Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio coming to Assetto Corsa very soon...

The Quadrifoglio was originally scheduled to form part of a new DLC offering from Kunos Simulazioni alongside several new cars and the legendary Laguna Seca racetrack over in America. However for reasons best known only to Kunos the pack received one or two unexpected delays, and as such the Italian developers have taken the awesome decision to throw out this new content for free! Yup you heard it right... FREE!

Set to feature the Giulia, Laguna Seca, the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Lamborghini Huracan Performante, Maserati Quattroporte and Pagani Huayra BC, the 'Bonus Pack' DLC will be made available in short order, however no official release date has yet been confirmed.

Missed the first announcement? No worries, check out our initial feature article HERE.

Want to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes at Kunos Simulazioni and what is in store for this upcoming free update? Well we asked the man with the plan in Germany recently, find out what he had to say below:

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming new Assetto Corsa content? Like the look of the Alfa? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
I don't think AC is that much different from Forza 7 physics wise. But FM7 looks so much better with rain and night racing, plus the great campaign. Let the flames rise now.

Wow Unexpected free content for assetto corsa. Nice.

How long will they support Assetto Corsa? Has anyone any idea?
At least from that video it sounded like AC development is slowing down after next update. The free DLC will be "good bye gift", and Kunos moves to AC2. Just speculation though, Kunos never directly said this.

But luckily the game doesn't cease to be relevant, after updates stop. More relevant than ever, if anything.

Have seen the Giulia on the road a few times, and it is actually much less conspicuous than I expect. People tend to miss it in the streets, but when they do notice the car it is hard for them to take their eyes off it (quite a few of my non-car-guy friends asked me what car it was when we saw a Giulia).

That Giulia is neat, but nothing like the 33 Stradale... :cool:

I hope this is not the end of the road for AC. The ingame screen says "2010-2020" but I personally don't believe they will be supporting the game for that long.

That Giulia is neat, but nothing like the 33 Stradale... :cool:

I hope this is not the end of the road for AC. The ingame screen says "2010-2020" but I personally don't believe they will be supporting the game for that long.
Well, should they really move on to develop the next title I regardless expect that the support forums will stay open for some time to come and that they'll support the game for some time to fix the biggest remaining issues, particularly on the console ports.

Wouldn't look so great for their publisher if they shut support just over one year after release of the console versions that had so many issues.

Confident that Kunos won't "abandon" the game just like that.

Well, I am not going to complain because it is free.. so good luck Kunos with the new title, hope you give us an overdose of new circuits and city/highway tracks for the production vehicles like this one.. And hope DLC's start to make more sense.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back