Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
It is written:
TCS on
ABS on
STM off
So it is assisted. Anyone driving without them? Using H-shifter for gears? What sort of laptime i could expect? I will post my time late in the evening.
I think we have it set to factory settings for Traction Control and ABS ...so it depends on the car. But our driving settings are no assists.
So, if the car has no tc or abs neither do we....
does that make sense?

Matter of practice with a stick, we all use it every day :geek:.
First hour, light clouds 26 degrees low fuel 1.21.5xx.
Tricky turbo beast, not the big fan of it but very very challanging... I love harcore so it will be very sweety evening tomorrow.
:coffee: break...
I must admit that ffb at this game is way way better than F1 so TX is not that far from T500 after all, very very reasonable :thumbsup:.

KTM at this track is not my favorite. Second sector is fun, but first sector is quite the challenge with the KTM and it's limited adjustments. 1:24.883
One of the keys is not being too late on the brakes here, with no bias adjustment it's very easy to lock up and lose a lot of time sliding into the corners. Much better to be earlier on the brakes and drive through the corners with more speed. Dampers make a difference as well.

Pit entry is a tough one... you have to be very careful on that initial right turn which is quite tight and its very easy to pick up front damage.

I was trying both, thowing smashin his ass not politely, it was struggling with balance and going out from corners on gas making donuts it drive me nuts... But hell yeah what an go kart.
Turbo is going too whoop our butts, indeed someone gentle and smooth will have an advantage but if someone can throw this savage and still go forward he is a man.
Id love to see Chris B. Making the job done with this one. It will be a tough one, my mission is to finish a race without retry. :rolleyes: half five AM euphoria :cautious::laugh:.

Matter of practice with a stick, we all use it every day :geek:.
First hour, light clouds 26 degrees low fuel 1.21.5xx.
Tricky turbo beast, not the big fan of it but very very challanging... I love harcore so it will be very sweety evening tomorrow.
:coffee: break...
I must admit that ffb at this game is way way better than F1 so TX is not that far from T500 after all, very very reasonable :thumbsup:.
Have to say my Range Rover is a automatic so don’t even use gears then.:)

Q=1
R=2

After couple hours of practice i managed to do around 1.20.5. So my time in qually was pretty much Senna style, adrenaline boost baaam 1.19.5 :ninja:.
I knew it was impossible to keep it like that in the race but after Peter strategy mistake i was trying to keep everybody behind. It was good enough for 5-6 laps. NJ pace was too good so i have to let go and try to keep it up. Karl, amazing battle mate like hammer with jenson at Istanbul. :thumbsup: i hope you have some highlights from that.
Mission complete moreover 2nd place is far more than i expected plus only x-bow on the grid without semi-automatic gearbox makes me a winner in that class:p.
Sad thing is my twitch account didnt save transmission file, well i got 30 second clip, really really twitch:thumbsdown:facepalm.

Thank you very much for racing and onto the next one! :inlove:

Q=1
R=2

After couple hours of practice i managed to do around 1.20.5. So my time in qually was pretty much Senna style, adrenaline boost baaam 1.19.5 :ninja:.
I knew it was impossible to keep it like that in the race but after Peter strategy mistake i was trying to keep everybody behind. It was good enough for 5-6 laps. NJ pace was too good so i have to let go and try to keep it up. Karl, amazing battle mate like hammer with jenson at Istanbul. :thumbsup: i hope you have some highlights from that.
Mission complete moreover 2nd place is far more than i expected plus only x-bow on the grid without semi-automatic gearbox makes me a winner in that class:p.
Sad thing is my twitch account didnt save transmission file, well i got 30 second clip, really really twitch:thumbsdown:facepalm.

Thank you very much for racing and onto the next one! :inlove:
If you are having trouble with Twitch Marcin try Mixer which is far more integrated into the Xbox and is much simpler to start. I have been using that the last few weeks and am finding it pretty good. Only downside is the rlack of ability to export directly to Xbox but you can download the recording and then export it externally which I do from my phone.

Morning all,

Great job last night guys.. good to see a decent number on the grid, let’s hope we can keep that up and even add to it. @Marcin Siewierski if you know of anyone that likes some good clean racing feel free to let them know about us.

Congrats to Neil on yet another win.. where has this come from.. how many shredded wheat are you eating these days!! Special congrats to Marcin for a really strong performance on his return to the RD fold. Good to see you on the grid buddy :thumbsup:

I had good form here and was looking forward to a battle for the win until the crew chief had a brain fart and forgot about the need to get the setup loaded before qualifying ended.. need to have a serious word with him before the next one :whistling: I just got too immersed into the qualifying session :rolleyes:

Q3
R5

Practice and Qualifying went reasonably well. had some pit stop practice and worked out my strategy for the race once I had done that and had opted to go with changing tyres at my stop rather than run to the end on the one set. That of course ended up very different!!

Got off to a decent start for the race and moved past Neale and almost got a run on Marcin down into turn 2 but he held the inside nicely and I settled in behind him. I was frustrated with myself for the rookie error in qualifying and knew I would have to take two pit stops as a result which was going to take me out of contention for the win without some major mistakes from everyone else. In my haste to push I went in too deep at turn one on the 4th or 5th lap which allowed Neale and Karl through and I then completed my next couple of laps before coming in for my early pit stop. To compound the issue of the extra stop I found that the game twice tried to send me out with no fuel so I had to reverse into my box before finally getting to set my fuel for the race and also changed tyres at the same time. Eventually after over a minute in the box I was able to get away and restart my race but was by now almost being lapped :mad:

Used that as my motivation to race and managed to keep a good enough pace to keep Neale far enough behind me to not risk spoiling his race while at the same time hoping I could make up enough ground to pick up a couple of places when everyone came in to the pits around the 15/16 lap mark. Once the stops were done and dusted I had made up two places but the extra long pit stop meant I was too far adrift to have any realistic chance of making it any further up the grid. I could spot Eric frustratingly a couple of corners ahead as the race reached its latter stages but all to no avail as my early stop meant the full tank was not enough to get me to the flag so I came in for my second stop about 4 laps from the end. It was a quick one and I also opted for fresh tyres as well which added a few seconds to my stop but it was no brainer as I was far enough ahead of Will and Pete to still come out ahead.

Managed to pick up the consolation of the fastest lap by pipping Marcin by 5/thousandths of a second. Thought I was actually on for a possible 1:18 as I was over 3/tenths up as I went into the final turn but just got that slightly wrong so had to settle for the 19.4.

All in all disappointed to not be in the battle up the front but all’s good in this game and it’s still fun regardless. I will not be making that mistake AGAIN!!!

Recording will be up here later this evening.

Cheers

I just watched again the video from Karl carefully, he is smooth like babys ass with brakes or he was using ABS the whole race. Was it possible to have it?
I was locking a lot to make my numbers asissted or not assisted that is the question :sneaky:

Edit:
People are saying it is ABS free car so i need to work on my braking... Great job Karl, fast is smooth smooth is fast :thumbsup:. I would definetely do one more with that little beast.

Trying to find more drivers but it is hard task Peter :thumbsdown:.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back