Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job everyone last night... first time we've had everyone reach the final flag :thumbsup:

Congrats to Neale on a dominant performance, no one was getting anywhere near you without you making a major mistake somewhere. I hung on to your tail for half of that first lap but then you took off. I was happy enough to get into the 45's in quali which was enough for second place and around 4 seconds up on anything I had set in my practice. First half of the race was ok and I was holding a solid lead over Eric before a couple of misjudgments leading to some aero damage cut the lead a bit before I pitted at the halfway point. I had only half filled the tank for the race which was probably a mistake as it allowed Eric to overcut me and I rejoined with Eric probably 5 or so seconds ahead. I did close a bit over the first few laps and thought I was on for a shot at reclaiming second but made a mistake around one of the right-handers and drifted wide onto the grass which negated the gains I had made and then in my haste I over-revved the engine shortly after leaving it more damaged. I hadn't taken on tyres or do any repairs at my pit stop but in hindsight I probably could have repaired the engine which was already showing some signs of wear and with the added damage I was a bit nervous that it would blow if I pushed hard so I had to really baby it home over the last 3 or 4 laps and lost a lot of time but with a big gap to 4th place I knew an engine induced dnf was the only threat.

I love these vintage cars, so much more fun than anything of a modern variety.

Here's my recording of all sessions last night:-

Updated results and table after last nights Highlands Drift Race:-

Championship Results and Standings*

Race One - Lotus 25, Monza 1965 Full
Driver - Fast Lap - Points
Peter (2:49.318) - 25
Eric (2:51.101) - 18
Karl (2:49.963) - 15
Nealson (2:50.091) - 12
Schneeb (2:55.355) - 10
Rob (2:52.926) - 8
Will (2:56.169) - 6

Race Two - Mazda 757B, Silverstone Classic
Eric (1:22.258) - 25
Nealson (1:21.921) - 18
Will (1:22.255) - 15
Rob (1:22.003) - 12
Boothy (1:21.921) - 10
MB (1:22.305) - 8
Shneeb (1:27.868) - 6

Race Three - Lotus 98T, Brands Hatch
Karl (1:10.508) - 25
Peter (1:12.333) - 18
Eric (1:13.735) - 15
Rob (1:14.969) - 12
NJ Wilding (1:16.087) - 10
Big Will (1:15.126) - 8
Boothy DNF

Race Four – Ferrari 312T, Vallelunga
Peter (1:36.234) - 25
Karl (1:35.413) - 18
Rob (1:36.092) - 15
Eric (1:36.754) - 12
NJ Wilding (1:36.754) - 10
Shneeb (1:41.647) - 8
Big Will (1:41.312) – 6

Race Five – Mercedes Sauber C9, Mugello
Neale (1:50.006) 25
Karl (1:50.389) 18
Rob (1:50.320)15
Peter (1:48.326) 12
Eric (1:51.641) 10
Will (1:52.980) 8
Shneeb (1:55.789) 6
Boothy DNF

Race Six - Alfa Romeo 155, Zandvort

Eric (1:52.763) 25
Neale (1:52.495) 18
Peter (1:53.187)15
Rob (1:53.572) 12
Shneeb (1:56.590) 10
Will DNF
Karl DNF
Boothy DNF

Race Seven - Chevrolet Corvette C7R , Nordschliefe

Neale (6:59.927) 25
Peter (7:05.784) 18
Shneeb (7:51.014)15
Eric DNF
Will DNF
Boothy DNF

Race Eight – Porsche RS 718 Spyder , Highlands Drift
Neale (2:40.118) 25
Eric (2:44.326) 18
Peter (2:46.629) 15
Karl (2:45.669)12
Shneeb (2:50.527) 10

Overall - Pts - Races - Wins - Podiums
Nealson - 143 - 8 - 3 - 5
Peter – 128 - 7 - 2 - 6
Eric - 123 - 8 - 2 - 5
Karl - 88 - 6 - 1 - 4
Rob - 74 - 6 - 0 - 2
Peter S (Shneeb) - 59 - 7 - 0 - 1
Will - 35 - 7 - 0 - 1
Boothy 10 - 5 - 0
Mikey 8 - 1 - 0

* Points assigned in identical fashion to F1 2017

Last edited:
My race was pretty bland, after sliding out at T4 on the first lap i dropped from P3 to P5. Caught back up to Peter a little bit later and was hunting down Eric for a couple laps but his pace was too quick and i couldn't gain ground. I made a few mistakes from then on and lost sight of him. After that it was just a drive in the country....lol

Sorry for late reply been working hard .
Great evening as usual not sure why I was so fast just think I liked that vintage car looking forward to the return after break thanks guys loving it as always. Not sure how to put my twitch up guys sorry. Have a merry Xmas and see you all in a And hope a fantastic New Year for all

Last edited:
ASSETTO CORSA SUPPORT SERIES
Race Nine: January 14th; 4pm EST US; 9pm GMT

This week's car and track choice are as follows:-

Car - KTM X-Bow
ktm-x-bow-gt4_800x0w.jpg

Circuit - Magione
images.png

This is a fun little combo that should yield some good racing. The X-Bow is a fast and nimble little beast that can stretch its legs down the two long straights at Magione and handle the tight twisty sections at either end of the circuit nicely too. The car is a lot of fun to drive and handles nicely here but can bite you if you aren't gentle on the throttle coming off the corners. Get in some practice and let's have some fun.

Format:
20 min
Practice
20 minute Qualifying
30 Lap Race (standing start)
Weather: Clear
Temperature. 26°

** NO Assists allowed (unless factory installed / game recognized). **

Factory (only) Traction Control: Off
Factory (only) ABS: Off
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penalties: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Password: 9

Usual rules apply guys.. sign-up with Name \ Gamertag.

Last edited:
I won't be about for this one :) Im glad you chose then KTM though cos i feared id miss out on my fav car at this place (Lotus Evora GTC) :laugh: It would of been an amazing car for this circuit not too fast but has a pointy front edge and the back kicks out at speed :thumbsup:

Just done some practice and times for me are 123.234 no set up on car but tyres get cold on front and start slipping about on braking :(
Yup. There are limited setup options here and no brake bias adjustment which would help so it's pretty much down to the driving. Tyre pressures can help with the temps some but there's quite a compromise by lowering them enough to help the temps and you have to deal with a much softer and more spongy feel in the corners as a result.

I stopped looking at the tyre temps for some cars on this game. They just don't seem to reflect the lap times very well, With this car it seems lowering them to be in the right temp window only slows me down.

1:20.699 in a practice race last night. 28/26 pressures.

I am about the same as Karl, best lap has been a 1:20.6 but generally more often in the 21's and 22's. I find the car a lot of fun to drive and the AI when set to the right level provide a very nice competitive race. Medium was too easy but hard is at the moment just about right :thumbsup:

Tyres should not be an issue even at the double wear rate but fuel will not the last the distance so the strategy will be how you manage that. Also, although tyres don't necessarily need a change bear in mind that they will get very cold while you sit in the pits even for a short time and are pretty much impossible to get back up to temperature so another thing to consider. Fresh warm tyres may be better than old cold ones.

I am about the same as Karl, best lap has been a 1:20.6 but generally more often in the 21's and 22's. I find the car a lot of fun to drive and the AI when set to the right level provide a very nice competitive race. Medium was too easy but hard is at the moment just about right :thumbsup:

Tyres should not be an issue even at the double wear rate but fuel will not the last the distance so the strategy will be how you manage that. Also, although tyres don't necessarily need a change bear in mind that they will get very cold while you sit in the pits even for a short time and are pretty much impossible to get back up to temperature so another thing to consider. Fresh warm tyres may be better than old cold ones.
I'm finding the tyre temps fall off within a lap or two... what pressures are you running and what are your average temps like after say 3 or 4 laps of running?
Like i said above i'm running 28/26 and the temps on the front are in the 50s and lower and in the back the highest temp i'm seeing is about 60....

I'm finding the tyre temps fall off within a lap or two... what pressures are you running and what are your average temps like after say 3 or 4 laps of running?
Like i said above i'm running 28/26 and the temps on the front are in the 50s and lower and in the back the highest temp i'm seeing is about 60....
I've tried the lowest setting possible (15 I think) and the temps do drop still but I can keep them about 60-65 on the front left with the front right being the one that drops the most and it does dip to about 59 or so. The rears are mid 60's. Try adjusting the camber as that can effect the temperatures as well. I am not sure it will make much difference in lap times though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back