Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take solace in that you bought PCars 2 which seems to be an absolute cluster**** of a game even when patched :laugh: Shall be a fun 1 lap race for me cos when i crash im not driving for 10 mins back to the pits haha
You would be 100% right. Lol. It drove me to the PC in fact. Cost me lost of . But I'm hoping Microsoft will refuse a refund so I can ding then for the PC.
I have no idea what Peter is talking about. If I could undo this car choice I would.
Mine just bounces like an old Plymouth.

You got third!?!?oh man. I thought you were plastered. Lol. I'll have to dig up that video. It was hilarious. It's a great example of the wheel being hard at first, then great later.
I think the track is still viable for racing. F1 isn't.
I love the track, it always will be one of my top 5 but for racing it's not the best with a small number on the grid but i'll still enjoy it regardless.

It sure is. Harder than I thought. :O_o: Harder than even the C9 I think. :O_o::O_o::redface:

My car bounces all over the place. I may need to play with the dampers.
You can try this suspension and give it a go.
Toe -20/20
HT 27/41
SPR 110/110
ARB 5/5
BMP 7/6
FB 7/10
RBD 5/8
FRBD 7/7
PRate 155/160
TRV 47/63
I had quite a time with this bounce house too, but this pretty much fixed it.

You can try this suspension and give it a go.
Toe -20/20
HT 27/41
SPR 110/110
ARB 5/5
BMP 7/6
FB 7/10
RBD 5/8
FRBD 7/7
PRate 155/160
TRV 47/63
I had quite a time with this bounce house too, but this pretty much fixed it.
What times you hitting Peter?

I didn't have any particular issues with the suspension at it's default tbh. Found it very forgiving all round this beautiful track.

Just managed to get in a little online practice to see how this car and track combo feel online. Feels good at the moment so hope I have no return of the stutters when we race on Sunday.

Default setup and full tank of fuel was good enough for a sub-7 minute lap of 6:55, which included a couple of loose moments and bit of damage. :thumbsup:. Have to check the leaderboard to see how that stacks up although I doubt any will have tried this car here.

It's a fantastic track.. one we'll never see the likes of again. Strangely I think my recent foray into rallying has played a part in my enjoyment of it as its a bit like a rallying stage rather than a true race track.

However, sub 7 minute laps will not be the key here it will all be about clean laps and avoiding incidents in the early part of the first lap as that's when we will all be close together and track knowledge can sometimes get lost in the heat of battle. A whole lap with damage trying to get back to the pits here will be painful!!

Whatever happens it's going to be a great challenge.

It must be tempting to overdrive this car. That's why I think Peter H will be tough to beat, since he's comfortable with the car and track.
Knowing the sections to push and those to just be safe is really important. It's very easy to get lulled into a false sense of security and that's when this track trends too bite back and spit you out. The car is very nice to drive around here and the default setup is pretty much perfect.

@Rob Just wondering whether the format for tomorrow should be changed? 20 minutes qualifying will mean people might get just one lap in as it will take around 7-8 minutes just to get around to start your first flying lap and some will get timed out on their second lap. Maybe just do away with practice and run a 45 minute qualifying session. That allows guys to get some laps under their belts and set a qualifying lap at the same time.

Last edited:
@Rob Just wondering whether the format for tomorrow should be changed? 20 minutes qualifying will mean people might get just one lap in as it will take around 7-8 minutes just to get around to start your first flying lap and some will get timed out on their second lap. Maybe just do away with practice and run a 45 minute qualifying session. That allows guys to get some laps under their belts and set a qualifying lap at the same time.

All good points. I'd not want to expand the total time (too much) like you, but certainly normal rules don't apply. If that's your vote, I agree. How about a 10/40, because we need some lead time and I'd like to get a feel before I make a q run. Plus, we can jet back tot he garage if we need to.

All good points. I'd not want to expand the total time (too much) like you, but certainly normal rules don't apply. If that's your vote, I agree. How about a 10/40, because we need some lead time and I'd like to get a feel before I make a q run. Plus, we can jet back tot he garage if we need to.
Up to you Rob but the feel can be gained in the first ten minutes of the quali session still leaving 35 minutes to set a lap. But I'm happy either way :thumbsup:

Done. And good idea, since the race will probably go a bit long, what with me bouncing off the walls every lap. lol.

I'm getting on now to practice tire wear. I can always go to race if someone joins.

Eric may be the same. lol. If rF2 works on his PC today, he's completely lost. lol.

Nice little session Rob. Shame we couldn't finish the 7 laps, don't know why the game doesn't just allow the race to finish even though only one driver remains. I pitted to allow you to catch up and then sat waiting on the straight for you and was on board your car when that last incident resulted in your dsq. A good short run out though :thumbsup:

No DSQ. The game crashed. That was the second crash tonight, which worries me. I was on the track when it did. I'm trying again.
Strange. I haven't had a crash in weeks. I saw your spin into the barriers and then you select return to the pits and was in the garage so I went back to my car sitting on track waiting and then next I knew it said you disconnected and chucked me from the race as a result.

Strange. I haven't had a crash in weeks. I saw your spin into the barriers and then you select return to the pits and was in the garage so I went back to my car sitting on track waiting and then next I knew it said you disconnected and chucked me from the race as a result.

Are you going to believe me or your circumstantial evidence? What I told you was the truth. I was disconnected in the middle of the lap, and I invited you back while you were still on line. I also invited you to chat, but you chose to ignore it.

If you can't believe Assetto can crash, go to Microsoft and I'm sure you will be rewarded.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back