Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
ASSETTO CORSA SUPPORT SERIES
Race Seven
: December 3rd; 4p ESTUS; 9p BST
Car - Corvette C7R GTE

Corvette-C7R-17.jpg

Track - Nordschleife
7 Lap Race (standing start)
Weather: Partly Cloudy

** NO Assists allowed (unless factory installed / game recognized). **

Factory (only) Traction Control: Yes
Factory (only) ABS: Yes
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penalties: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Password: 7

Last edited:
Lol ...just got the Ferrari pack. Man this is how id expect and f1 car to be the 2004 and 17 ones are all ive tried at Road America but its a blast..prob get it on xbox its on sale for four dollars I think.

Lol ...just got the Ferrari pack. Man this is how id expect and f1 car to be the 2004 and 17 ones are all ive tried at Road America but its a blast..prob get it on xbox its on sale for four dollars I think.
It's a true no brainer. Personally, I think, if I still have the xbox one next March, an F1 series, only on Assetto, will be preferable. With that handling model, and *a* lobby that works, not much else matters. The stuttering can get bad, but I must be used to it by now, since it happens on every game. DiRT4 is the smoothest, with F1 a distant second.

And that 17 car is rightly badass. Very very small things, like the brakes not being mickey mouse, the nose not being fantasy planted, and kerbing that is both helpful (if you are not accelerating or braking) and devastating (track dependent, like it should be) are a few examples. Assetto has, what, about 12 F1 cars? From 2017 on down to 1962 or so? But I'm like you, I could run the 2017 all day every day.

It was you rob, same around brazil too. You been eating too much turkey :laugh:
Do you record your races? Because, in Karl's video, it looks like you slammed into me after turn one @ Zandvoort by failing to hold your line.
In Brazil, it looks like, at least from my car, I may have done the same thing to you, with your car going off. Sorry about that. How many points do you want? :laugh:

Last edited:
Just had my first practice here. I've always loved this circuit but wasn't sure this car would be a good fit. I was wrong, its probably the best car I've driven around the Schliefe, stable as hell and very nice to really push around the whole track :thumbsup:.
I haven't done anything with the setup as this track is all about rhythm for me and getting laps in beats anything in the setup in my experience.

Just took it nice and steady and put in 7 solid and clean laps with a best of 7:17 and the others all in a similar range.

I love and know this track really well and have the layout nailed firm in my mind so just laps needed to get the rythm :inlove:

Just had my first practice here. I've always loved this circuit but wasn't sure this car would be a good fit. I was wrong, its probably the best car I've driven around the Schliefe, stable as hell and very nice to really push around the whole track :thumbsup:.
I haven't done anything with the setup as this track is all about rhythm for me and getting laps in beats anything in the setup in my experience.

Just took it nice and steady and put in 7 solid and clean laps with a best of 7:17 and the others all in a similar range.

I love and know this track really well and have the layout nailed firm in my mind so just laps needed to get the rythm :inlove:
That is so different from that race where you first got your wheel. Lol.

That is so different from that race where you first got your wheel. Lol.
I remember it well.. but I also remember getting a podium in true tortoise and hare fashion as most others got badky damaged cars lol

This track for me is nirvana as one of the few Grand Prix Legends tracks that are still available for us virtual racers. Outs nit a great 'race' track but as a challenge to keep it clean while still fast lap after lap it's unsurpassed.

I remember it well.. but I also remember getting a podium in true tortoise and hare fashion as most others got badky damaged cars lol

This track for me is nirvana as one of the few Grand Prix Legends tracks that are still available for us virtual racers. Outs nit a great 'race' track but as a challenge to keep it clean while still fast lap after lap it's unsurpassed.
You got third!?!?oh man. I thought you were plastered. Lol. I'll have to dig up that video. It was hilarious. It's a great example of the wheel being hard at first, then great later.
I think the track is still viable for racing. F1 isn't.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.