Assetto Corsa Support League (non F1 Weekends)

header.jpg

The Assetto Corsa Off Week Championship

Championship Standings are here.

Schedule is here.

Rules are here, to the extent applicable, and based on the below from this website.

Participant Sign up and List is here.

Race Settings
Factory Traction Control: None
Factory ABS: None
Stability Control: Off
Tire Wear & Fuel Consumption: 200%
Manual Gears Only
(clutch assist and blip on)
Driving Line: Off
Penlites: On
Corner Cutting: On (5 sec. penalty)
Pit Exit / Entry Penalties: On

Last edited by a moderator:
My quali race from Sunday...

Nice battle with Eric for the first half dozen laps, he got past me when I had a wobble out of turn 4 and then I retook the lead with a better exit out of the final corner before he spun to leave me alone up front until Karl closed up just before the pits.

Stayed ahead after the pit stops but Karl closed up and we ran nose to tail for a few laps before he had a partial spin trying to sneak underneath me into turn 4. That should have been it really but Karl put in some great laps to catch up again while I was having some issues with a deteriorating handling car over the closing laps and lost the backend a few times allowing him an easy pass a couple of laps from home.

Great fun though and I reckon it will be tough to match this combo.

Q5
P4

I knew this race was over when I forgot to change the fuel setting. lol. But I had fun anyway, and somehow got 4th despite the screw up, and several offs. My guess is that I had the aero too high, because I nearly blew my hair off trying to get close to the pole. This car, like Boothy said, seems too powerful for the track, but it turns out to be just right. First off, this track is better than 90% of those in F1 today. It's simple, but then again, not so simple. Naturally, those with good car control and patience were going to do well. Not me.

Well done Peter! I noticed you were more brave than me...running 80% turbo. :confused:

Well done,

Q5
P4

I knew this race was over when I forgot to change the fuel setting. lol. But I had fun anyway, and somehow got 4th despite the screw up, and several offs. My guess is that I had the aero too high, because I nearly blew my hair off trying to get close to the pole. This car, like Boothy said, seems too powerful for the track, but it turns out to be just right. First off, this track is better than 90% of those in F1 today. It's simple, but then again, not so simple. Naturally, those with good car control and patience were going to do well. Not me.

Well done Peter! I noticed you were more brave than me...running 80% turbo. :confused:

Well done,
I only ran the 80% turbo very briefly most of the time I was on either 60% or 70%. I had no idea whether the high setting would cause engine damage so only risked it for a short spell.

What was your aero Rob? I had mine at 12/12 and it really didn't impact my pace, in fact it was quite the reverse because it enabled me to push more through the corners (except for turn 4 which I was always cautious with).

This was probably my favourite combo.. love the track and that car is both exciting and challenging to drive.

I was thinking more along the lines of Italian car / Italian circuit, so Vallelunga or Mugello would fit the bill. I had a fun test at Vallelunga last night. Will probably test Mugello tonight.
Sounds like a great plan :thumbsup:

And Vallalunga is where Kunos are based so even more apt.

@Rob isn't Black Cat that one with the non-existent corner cutting? I think I only drove it briefly in a Porsche for one for Gravel's hotlap challenges but seem to remember there begin something off about it but I might be wrong.

Last edited:
OK, it has to be Vallelunga in the Ferrari 312T. I think it'll offer the closest racing. There is a lot of run off area that can keep cars in the race instead of gravel slowing them down and having them out of touch with everyone else early on. As much fun as i had in the last race, coming back to challenge for the win 3 times during the race, everyone was too spread out. Zandvort and Mugello have too many gravel traps.

OK, it has to be Vallelunga in the Ferrari 312T. I think it'll offer the closest racing. There is a lot of run off area that can keep cars in the race instead of gravel slowing them down and having them out of touch with everyone else early on. As much fun as i had in the last race, coming back to challenge for the win 3 times during the race, everyone was too spread out. Zandvort and Mugello have too many gravel traps.
I had a little run out in the 312T yesterday when I should have been practicing for Malaysia but these cars just draw me back and I cant get enough of them. Happy with that track as its a new one for me and looks fun and with some tricky corners.

We've all got some decent time to get in a bit of practice now as well with back to back F1 weekends.

Anybody got any time on track here yet? I had some fun around there today but struggling to find anything on setup so I've gone back to default. AI at hard are very quick here with times around the 1:35 mark. Best I could manage was a 1:36.1. Unfortunately the AI are as at Brands Hatch prone to sliding off track and lap 1 I had two of them stuck on the outside of turn 3 and they stayed there from that point on so there was a permanent yellow flag coming around turn 1 until passing where they were stranded. I hope this side of the AI is patched next time out.

Tough and challenging track which will I'm sure test everyone and see the outskirts of the track explored regularly oil

I haven't been on here in a couple weeks. I think my fastest laps were 36s so we're in the same ballpark. I tried and tried for 3 nights in a row to get faster and could not. Must be missing something setup wise....maybe gearing as i haven't touched the manual settings.?

Reactions: Rob

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea