1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured PC Assetto Corsa: Ferrari SF15-T 'Red Pack' Trailer

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Chris Stacey, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Kunos Simulazioni have just dropped a bombshell of an announcement with the news that the 2015 Scuderia Ferrari Formula One car will be included in the soon-to-be-released 'Red Pack' on the 14th of July.

The Italian developer becomes only the second SimRacing company to acquire an officially licensed modern era Formula One car after iRacing obtained the rights to reproduce the 2014 McLaren-Honda. The 2015 title challenger from the Prancing Horse was the first car of the Vettel-Ferrari era and won three Grands Prix over the course of the 2015 season.

Fans of open wheel content will rejoice at the prospect of a new car being added to the game, let alone such a spectacular addition as that of a current-spec V6 Turbo Hybrid F1 car. The SF15-T announcement comes hot off the heels of the introduction of the Lamborghini Aventador SV and the Maserati 250F as the cars to feature in the upcoming DLC pack along with a laser scanned version of the Austrian Grand Prix circuit: The RedBull Ring.

Ferrari_SF15T_front.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_fronttv.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_Sidepod.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sideTV.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv2.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv3.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv4.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_Tcam.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_top.jpg Ferrari_SF15T.jpg

Are you excited for the release of the Red Pack? Will you be purchasing it on day one given the news of this latest inclusion?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 24
    • Love Love x 19
    • Wow Wow x 4
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

AC Ferrari F1.jpg

:D

• Like Like x 4
  3. i'm happy

• Like Like x 1
  4. kedy89

kedy89
    Premium Member

Now that has my interest :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Looking forward to both the cars and the circuit!

6. I think this model is from SandroX

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. crazy, just crazy. What next? moon?

8. Hoping to drive that car soon, but really excited about the new track.
    We need more laser scanned tracks in AC.
    I would pay for a pack of scanned tracks.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. fortyfivekev

fortyfivekev
    Premium Member

Another great job to get the license. I would rather have an LMP1 car but will get this pack anyway for the 250F as it is something different to try out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

As would I, but we must remember that the process of getting a new track into the game is a very long and expensive process. If there were to be a 'track-pack' (which I think is a fantastic idea!) it could take more than a year to get just 3-4 tracks together in time, and that's optimistic.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. Excellent pack, can't wait!

12. This is awesome! KS, you are amazing!
    And know we finally know why there were no updates for the SandroX car.
    Btw. iRacing included the MP4-30, which was the 2015 McLaren, not from 2014.

13. Beautiful news, I cannot wait to see how the ERS system is simulated. Do we know if they will paint the helmet? A white one on this single seaters makes it look like an unfinished mod.

• Like Like x 1
  14. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

15. There are a lot of talented painters out there, so should be fixed within hours I guess.
    I don't think Kunos will add Vettel and Räikkönen helmets because in all other Kunos addons the helmets were also white. So not a problem for the PC version but what about the consoles?
    I don't think it's the SandroX model. It was good but some proportions were quite off. This car here looks quite different.

16. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

I was a bit unsure of this pack, but after watching that video, outstanding! Insta buy! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice typo in the vid KUNOS :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. Now we're talking!!!!

The must buyness just jumped through the roof.

19. Not he same model by a long shot, this one has mid season sidepods and FW, SandroX had launch car specs.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rodent

Rodent
    Premium Member

Yepp, I want this. A lot. Japanese pack was kinda eh even though I really liked the MX-5's but this looks like a return to form of the Dreampacks. More hyped for this then the Porsche packs.

• Like Like x 1