1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured PC Assetto Corsa Lamborghini Aventador SV 'Red Pack' preview

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 5.jpg
    Following the recent tease of the new upcoming 'Red Pack' DLC for Assetto Corsa, the team over at Kunos have revealed more details of the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce due to be added to the game.

With a slated release date of Thursday 14th July, the 'Red Pack' DLC will contain 7 new car models as well as the much anticipated laser scanned version of the Red Bull Ring circuit, host to round 9 of the 2016 FIA Formula One World Championship.

With the latest previews today comes several new images of the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce. The preview images show off the usual high level of attention to detail lavished on official Kunos content and come with some eye watering specifications of the new car.

Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 7.jpg

The Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce is a highly tuned performance Lamborghini. Having benefitted from a weight reduction programme and increased power to the naturally aspirated V12 bringing 750bhp to driven wheels, the Aventador is arguably one of the quickest series production Lamborghini's ever to hit the road. A power-to-weight-ratio of 2,03 kg/hp. gives a 0 to 100 km/h in a staggering 2.8 seconds and reaches a top speed of more than 350 km/h.

These preview images are no doubt the first of many featuring content upcoming in the 'Red Pack' DLC, keep an eye out at RaceDepartment for more previews and news as it becomes available...

The new 'Red Pack' DLC will be purchasable to PC owners of the game on the 14th July and will be available after launch for Xbox One and PS4 versions of the title.

Have a look at the RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa forum for all your news and discussion requirements relating to the Italian simulation. We hold a comprehensive download section and mod discussion forum with links to the latest and greatest mods available for the game.

The RaceDepartment Assetto Corsa racing club hold high quality online events using a wide variety of content in game. Check out the upcoming events in our Assetto Corsa Racing Club forum.

Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC .jpg Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 2.jpg Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 3.jpg Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 6.jpg Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 8.jpg Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 9.jpg Assetto Corsa Red Pack DLC 10.jpg

So the first teaser is here... what do you think? What cars would you like to see in the new DLC? Looking forward to Red Bull Ring? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 12
    • Love Love x 6
  2. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

I...am...excited....

Exits room, changes underwear...

:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. i think you are onto something :D

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

I'm not usually partial to Lambos, but damn! That is one sexy car!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Now I can't wait for news of the 250F... THAT is a car and a half I must say. Love those old Grand Prix cars...

Tomorrow at work I reckon that F5 key's gonna get some bashing :D

6. Just need the 675LT to fight off this bull.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

I want Toyota LMPs! This is nice too though :)

8. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Can't wait to attack the nords with this thing!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Can't wait for MP at the RedbullRing. The first corner at the top of the climb should be epic.:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. The second corner, too... :o

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sunny Sky Speed

Sunny Sky Speed
    Livery Designer Premium Member

Still no suits? !:p:D
    Joking of course. Maserati vs Lambo vs Ferrari :cool: Love it!!

12. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

With the Aventador SV running a 6:59 at the ring, 2 seconds off the Porsche 918, that's McLaren P1 territory.

13. 675LT has amazing brakes (way better than the SV's because SV is also a lot heavier) the top speed difference may be a lot, but the McLaren is just as fast when it comes to 0-60mp/h.

14. MoerasGrizzly

MoerasGrizzly
    Premium Member

We'll find out soon enough won't we? :D