Assetto Corsa: Ferrari SF15-T 'Red Pack' Trailer

Chris

Premium
Kunos Simulazioni have just dropped a bombshell of an announcement with the news that the 2015 Scuderia Ferrari Formula One car will be included in the soon-to-be-released 'Red Pack' on the 14th of July.

The Italian developer becomes only the second SimRacing company to acquire an officially licensed modern era Formula One car after iRacing obtained the rights to reproduce the 2014 McLaren-Honda. The 2015 title challenger from the Prancing Horse was the first car of the Vettel-Ferrari era and won three Grands Prix over the course of the 2015 season.

Fans of open wheel content will rejoice at the prospect of a new car being added to the game, let alone such a spectacular addition as that of a current-spec V6 Turbo Hybrid F1 car. The SF15-T announcement comes hot off the heels of the introduction of the Lamborghini Aventador SV and the Maserati 250F as the cars to feature in the upcoming DLC pack along with a laser scanned version of the Austrian Grand Prix circuit: The RedBull Ring.

Ferrari_SF15T_front.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_fronttv.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_Sidepod.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sideTV.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv2.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv3.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_sidetv4.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_Tcam.jpg Ferrari_SF15T_top.jpgFerrari_SF15T.jpg

Are you excited for the release of the Red Pack? Will you be purchasing it on day one given the news of this latest inclusion?

Last edited:
Hoping to drive that car soon, but really excited about the new track.
We need more laser scanned tracks in AC.
I would pay for a pack of scanned tracks.

We definitely need more tracks, but imo they don’t necessarily have to be laser-scanned (which is overrated as long as the track is believable, has a good physical mesh and gives immersion). Would be easier for Kunos to contact modders and ask if they can use their mod-tracks (Bridgehampton, Donington, Grobnik, Paul Ricard for example) and polish them. I’m against all these »But it has to be laserscanned because real!« shouts. Take Automobilista for example or rfactor 1+2: no laserscanned tracks but these sims are also damn fun. And I say all these things as an Iracing member for nearly three years now.

Kunos Simulazioni have just dropped a bombshell of an announcement with the news that the 2015 Scuderia Ferrari Formula One car will be included in the soon-to-be-released 'Red Pack' on the 14th of July.

The Italian developer becomes only the second SimRacing company to acquire an officially licensed modern era Formula One car after iRacing obtained the rights to reproduce the 2014 McLaren-Honda. The 2015 title challenger from the Prancing Horse was the first car of the Vettel-Ferrari era and won three Grands Prix over the course of the 2015 season.

Fans of open wheel content will rejoice at the prospect of a new car being added to the game, let alone such a spectacular addition as that of a current-spec V6 Turbo Hybrid F1 car. The SF15-T announcement comes hot off the heels of the introduction of the Lamborghini Aventador SV and the Maserati 250F as the cars to feature in the upcoming DLC pack along with a laser scanned version of the Austrian Grand Prix circuit: The RedBull Ring.

Are you excited for the release of the Red Pack? Will you be purchasing it on day one given the news of this latest inclusion?
I will. shame we cant have a full F1 licenced pack

So I imagine this means we will see ERS modes being selectable by the user on the fly. I hope so, otherwise it's not going to be very comparable to the real car in a race situation. The modes and conserving, harvesting and releasing energy is a key part of this modern formula and without that it will just be a quali-trim car with no depth to energy strategy in a race :( (The porsche LMP1 could use this too).

(Maybe BBW and how the MGU-K charges from it will be added as well but I feel like that's too much to ask)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years