on the audi for example where you have the red arrows painted on the livery you should add blank badges without arrow ;)
How do you get rit of the red arrows that is not on the livery. I know i can edit the specific dds file, but how will show in game? Do I have to edit the masfile?

paint the badges.dds like you want
you have two different ways to add it to your car:
1. just add into the folder of your car and name it xxxxxextra0.dds
2. add it called xxxxxbadges.dds and add this line into your car file extra0="badges"

check the alpina bmw as it has the badges added on its test car folder ;)

paint the badges.dds like you want
you have two different ways to add it to your car:
1. just add into the folder of your car and name it xxxxxextra0.dds
2. add it called xxxxxbadges.dds and add this line into your car file extra0="badges"

check the alpina bmw as it has the badges added on its test car folder ;)

Perfect it works.

Now how do I add window?
I tried to add extra1="Window" but I don't work
I have put something on the glass I want to show in game.

Last edited:
window is like always window

xxxxxwindow.dds

the extra1="window" is just for huracan and camaro because the windscreen banner on thos cars isnt on the body template ;)

you dont paint with the 3dmodels i added for painting? there all things have the wc names

I cant make it work. I use ps and painted the template and tried save it as extra1="xxxxxwindow" in the veh file but it won't show in game.

window is like always window

xxxxxwindow.dds

the extra1="window" is just for huracan and camaro because the windscreen banner on thos cars isnt on the body template ;)

you dont paint with the 3dmodels i added for painting? there all things have the wc names
I cant make it work. I use ps and painted the template and tried save it as extra1="xxxxxwindow" in the veh file but it won't show in game

you dont need to add this line in the veh file if it is no huracan and no camaro ;) name your window like your .veh file and add the window behind

examplecar.veh
examplecarwindow.dds

you dont need to add this line in the veh file if it is no huracan and no camaro ;) name your window like your .veh file and add the window behind

examplecar.veh
examplecarwindow.dds
You are the king - thank you :)
Learning all the time.
What about those tyres?

You are the king - thank you :)
Learning all the time.
What about those tyres?
The rims?
Some cars are different then others. Some only needs to be examplecarRims.dds while others you need to include the same file twice but name them examplecarRims00.dds and examplecarRims01.dds

My skinpack has alot of custom rims that you can compare the naming with to get them to work.

The rims?
Some cars are different then others. Some only needs to be examplecarRims.dds while others you need to include the same file twice but name them examplecarRims00.dds and examplecarRims01.dds

My skinpack has alot of custom rims that you can compare the naming with to get them to work.
Your
2016 CIGT Skinpack?

so you are the one who dropped a pm on nogrip?

the tires you change on the genstring

example: GenString=1B111010O

digit 2+3 are for the tires, a tires explain is on the readme of the base mod!

B1 for example is the blank tires without a brand while P2 would be the current used pirelli tire...

Old skins getting reworked and made better. Most people wont notice the changes from the last time this got released but hey, at least I know the differences ;)

20160828003646_1.jpg

@speedracer1893 what a superb job! Do you plan to share this amazing real liveries with the community? Do you need any help to create a Series file?
Congratulations again! I'm a Boxer Cup fan, and can't wait to take a run with these babies!

@speedracer1893 I'm having so much fun with your Boxer Cup Germany series that I don't have words to thank you enough :)
Your work is pure gold, amazing. That skin pack gave life to a rather dull default livery. I enjoy watch the race replay as much as I like to race against the AI.

The Porsche "racing world" is so vast, with so many competitions around the world, that you can create several new Skin Packs, if you have the time and patience to do. The Carrera Cups in UK, France, Asia, Australia, North America..... the GT3 Cups in scandinavia, brazil and such... not to mention the racing teams running 911's in WEC, IMSA, Blancpain and so on...

And english is not my native tongue either, don't worry about it ;-)

Regards from Brasil!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back