WIP
Image1.jpg

@NWRAP

Just done a skin for the Formula Vee and was just wondering if I can also paint the wheels? :unsure:

I have no idea but looking at the VEH file none of them have anything in the in gen string so unless you know what the texture is called that the GMT uses it does not look like it.

It appears that you can only change the rim style by chaning this line in the VEH file "GenString=0"
0 = the stock rim & 1 = the spoked rim

Look's great man. Will it be available for download sometime ?

Yeah when I pull my finger out and finish it off...I will then also make available all the other skins I have done

This is a first for me, I have done other skins for rf1, AC, Pcars but this first with AMS.
All my skins are of the same colour scheme and logos because I like the blend of colours and also quite like the product ;)
I have always selected the number 35 on all my skins.

The significance of the number 35 is in remembrance of the Port Arthur massacre of 28–29 April 1996 was a killing spree in which 35 people were killed and 23 wounded. It occurred mainly at the historic Port Arthur former prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia.
Formula Vee1.jpg
Formula Vee2.jpg

Last edited:
This is a first for me, I have done other skins for rf1, AC, Pcars but this first with AMS.
All my skins are of the same colour scheme and logos because I like the blend of colours and also quite like the product ;)
I have always selected the number 35 on all my skins.

The significance of the number 35 is in remembrance of the Port Arthur massacre of 28–29 April 1996 was a killing spree in which 35 people were killed and 23 wounded. It occurred mainly at the historic Port Arthur former prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia.
View attachment 147893 View attachment 147895
Wow, can u make some skins for the vintage like this ? Would be great.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%