Fantasy Monster, a bit basic.
rDuTgDM.png

udqWDI9.png

Sad to say, I have given up working on the Superleague Formula skin. Gimp isn't particularly forgiving, and I can't download even a free version of Photoshop. I'm just not cut out to be a skinner.

I've no idea what RD's policy is on uploading unfinished works. I'm perfectly willing to let someone else finish it.

copy and paste from my thread at eec... normally i just upload templates for painting the gt3 cars and with ams i want to give a 3d file too... if you want you can try it and give some feedback ;) see it as a kind of beta, with the release of the gt3 there will be the same for every car ;)

scorpyo wrote a tutorial for me how to create a x-file and i want now that you will test it for me :p

heres the body for new r8 lms, including all psd files for painting

https://mega.nz/#!ihRSmJ4J!olGWlspH6mmZ712gTkZvPZnyowUVB-4eoMJCHXwvvkY

please tell me if everything is ok or things have to be changed, thx

note: because of the shaders used for sce/ams there has to be a alpha channel on all textures, this cause that the car will shown transparent on deep exploration or 3dsimed for example, maybe you have to remove the alpha channels for painting and add them later again when saving your paintings as .dds... in 3dimed you also can change the transparency on materials editor so theres no need to remove the alpha channels ;)

edit: updated link... i added also a obj file what you can open with nearly all 3d programs ;) also you can use it for photoshop 3d painting ;)

wow so much feedback :O_o:
Well, I did import the model in Photoshop and it works!... But I must admit I had never done it before! So I did not really know how to handle it from there... So far I only used a 3d Psd files already done so I could just start painting... :whistling:
I did not have much time this week; I'm planning to play again with it this coming weekend, and hopefully get something usable this time! Then hopefully I'd be able to make some feedbacks. :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 2 4.7%