AMS Modding - Requests

@Patrick Giranthon Is there any way to override the damage line in the .plr file and go up past 100%? if so, could you please do this and send me the file, and maybe share it?? :whistling:;)

open the PLR and search for
QUICK Damage Multiplier="100"
just edit the number or tell us how much damage you want

i have done this countless times and it auto resets to 100 every time. i even set it to read only and it still did it. any reason y it has done this? (i tried with RFactor and it did the same thing), but if you could put on 300 - 400, i would be very grateful.:):):):)

just wondering if anyone has found out a way......

Is it possible to have the awesome GSCE F1 1992 car mod (GSC_F1_1992_v1.2 as found on XtremeFactor website) ported over to AMS? Is it possible, and if so are there any tutorials out there?

Reactions: hex
Is it possible to have the awesome GSCE F1 1992 car mod (GSC_F1_1992_v1.2 as found on XtremeFactor website) ported over to AMS? Is it possible, and if so are there any tutorials out there?
Most certainly not the creators themselves, I asked and they are not planning AMS in their menu, sadly :( At least not for now...

Most certainly not the creators themselves, I asked and they are not planning AMS in their menu, sadly :( At least not for now...
Thanks for the info, but that's sad news. Will continue playing it within GSCE as it's an epic mod, but if it got put into AMS I'd lose my s**t in a good way.

@Jan Mikuž
No but I could bring over the F1 Classic track pack for ya if you like. I can only add AMS skies but at least you would have the tracks working in AMS. :)

upload_2016-9-23_15-22-13.png

Last edited:
The link to my ported AMS tracks are on my profile page. I cannot officially publish them at RD as I have not gone through all the proper steps and honestly they are not completely up to AMS standards.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back