AMS Modding - Requests

Hello everyone,
I'm interesting to convert / create Tracks for AMS.
Knows everyone a detailed tutorial for creating or converting Tracks?!?

That would be great,
Thanks a lot :)

Daniel

x1974-RSR.jpg.pagespeed.ic.By-czzpqb1.jpg

no words, just stendhal syndrome on GSCE, most enjoyable car I ever drive on any sim, maybe some day we have it on ams, @Patrick Giranthon you are the man :thumbsup:

i have done this countless times and it auto resets to 100 every time. i even set it to read only and it still did it. any reason y it has done this? (i tried with RFactor and it did the same thing), but if you could put on 300 - 400, i would be very grateful.:):):):)

Track request: Watkins Glen

Car request: What if there was a place to upload and download original skins. One could make fictional carsets. It might even be cool to have designated number and sponsor positions on the livery to have conforming paint.
Just a thought.

Wish some modders could convert the mod "SDI V8 Super Stars" to AMS, that physics is so good!!
I put this mod directly from Stockcar Extreme to AMS, although it's playable but many problems on graphics and sounds, so wish someone could convert it for AMS.
v8_superstars_gsc_0.jpg

Hi guys, please link me if someone has already done this, or started this (or something similar), but something I've wanted to see for a while (and I lack the program, knowledge and skill set to do this :p) is like how the F1 1994 mod and Patrick's Indycar mod has each car with the different body types for Formula V10? bonus credit if they can throw on the different engine sounds too, performance doesn't have to change though :') thanks guys!

Hi guys, please link me if someone has already done this, or started this (or something similar), but something I've wanted to see for a while (and I lack the program, knowledge and skill set to do this :p) is like how the F1 1994 mod and Patrick's Indycar mod has each car with the different body types for Formula V10? bonus credit if they can throw on the different engine sounds too, performance doesn't have to change though :') thanks guys!
I´m sorry, thats not possible.
The files are encrypted, Reiza has to protect it
You can only change skins, names and performance.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%