AMS Modding - Requests

The link to my ported AMS tracks are on my profile page. I cannot officially publish them at RD as I have not gone through all the proper steps and honestly they are not completely up to AMS standards.
If they cannot be uploaded here because they are ripped content, then please don't post links to obtain the download(s) here either, including in your profile

If they cannot be uploaded here because they are ripped content, then please don't post links to obtain the download(s) here either, including in your profile

80% of the uploaded stuff here is ripped from other games and dont get deleted!!! tracks from race07/gtrevo, gtr2, codemasters, srw.... cars from grid, gtr evo, srw, nfs...
so if person x converted something from game a to game b and we convert it to game c and we write we got permission from person x its legal? :thumbsup:

delete everything ripped or just let it! <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
delete everything ripped or just let it! <snip>

The owners of the ripped content could take action if they choose. The history has shown that hasn't happened very much (if at all that I know of). It's a chance you take when you publish work that's not yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think sms or simbin have a look that often on the forum for example ;) i more think the admins are often too lazy to check it right and delete a mod/track just when theres written "from game x"
when theres written "permission from person x" everything is fine for them...

this was shown already several times ;)

the rd rules about ripped content is clear so they have to follow this rule always and not just sometimes!
some people can do whatever they want here while others even got screens deleted... and that is not right!

Hey PATR10T,
First I wanna say thanks for your tireless
Work on high quality tracks for AMS.

I wanna do some tracks too,
but I can't find any tutorials at the Web
for creating Tracks.

Do you know a tutorial about
Creating Tracks?!?

Which programs are you using?!?

Thanks a lot

i hope noone is reading my comments like i dont like some persons here... thats not the case... i just want to say if you have rules and standards here the admins have to handle everyone same and not just a few persons while others can do what they want...

@ARTeam dont know about tutorials... i know just some basics on track modding, i cant do a lot things by my own and mostly just change shaders whats nearly same like if you mod cars, removing or adding objects (buildings, bridges etc)
im the wrong person for any help sry as i often have a lot troubles got get something right too... also i dont build any tracks, just editing existing ones ;)
i use 3dsimed but i think its better if you know how to use 3dsmax as you cant do some things in 3dsimed...

...Or, maybe we don't have eyes everywhere at once, hence we missed this. Our terms of service are crystal clear. I wont bother quoting them because you can simply have a read of them yourselves, here. Whether or not you're briefed on them is entirely your prerogative, but don't make accusations if you don't know our rules.

We've had this policy on ripped content for many years now, this is nothing new. If you're the creator of some content that has been uploaded here without your permission, then you are free to report it with evidence, and we will happily oblige by taking it down promptly.

Over the years, we have tried several other approaches, and on every occasion we have been burned by one side of the modding community or the other. So we have taken a middle ground approach which is that you are essentially innocent until proven guilty, which has worked very nicely.

People often misconstrue this policy and assume that just because some ripped mods appear on our site that we are therefore pro-plagiarism, which is completely untrue. Many of the reports we receive for allegedly ripped content are often rejected because they aren't accompanied with actual proof. It's no use just reporting something with the caption "Ripped!!! REMOVE NOW!!!", because that's about as useful as captioning it with "Chicken" or "Duck", with regards to determining the legitimacy of a mod.

As for posting hotlinks to mods not hosted on RD, well obviously that's not allowed, as Graham has clearly explained, and it is explicitly stated as such in our Terms of Service. So again, no surprises there. And no, this is not up for debate.

Right! Now that we have sufficiently wandered off topic, let's get back ON topic.

Last edited:
that makes sense...

all those little stupid haters know how to compare templates on a car to show they are ripped but are too dump to extract some tracks textures to compare them...

thx

• Deleted member 130869

There's a mod that had its ISI forum topic deleted by staff because it was not permitted, but you can find it here.

would love to see cadwell park,donington,pau,charade and inje speedium
If I'm not mistaken, Cadwell is coming with the Brit Pack.

What I'd personally love to see, are the mid-late 90's F1 cars. I got the early-mid 90's cars off the XTremeFactor GSCE portal and converted them to AMS, but a lot is missing. I'm pining for the mighty Williams FW18 & FW19, and even the not-so-mighty Mastercard Lola.

Someone knows this logo?
534945_395259833819865_2056504563_n.jpg

I would really like to see more tracks for Super Trucks...I can't drive them well at all but they are really fun anyway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%