ACTV

Apps ACTV 2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great APP ... Great job!

but .. can someone tell me if there is a way to make this app work in replays?
can someone tell me if there is a way to make this app work in replays?

Or maybe I'm wrong?

thank you

wow great app prunn thanks , the app works in replays but when i exited and resume i got the replay image and timer image mixed together, is there a way to fix it or sth? tks in advance

29ff14y.jpg

yes!!! ..it works in instant replay, but not if you reload a saved play.

Evidently the problem is deeper, otherwise, I think it would have been fixed.

We wait:thumbsup:

wow great app prunn thanks , the app works in replays but when i exited and resume i got the replay image and timer image mixed together, is there a way to fix it or sth? tks in advance

29ff14y.jpg
Thanks for reporting it, I fixed it and pushed the update to github, so next version will be fixed as well
The best chance you have to make it work in replay is to set to save full quality, some parts will, some wont due to the lack of data

hello guys, i have a problem i've installed the plugin but the text and the backdrop are black and i can't see anything. If i click on "colors" in the setup windows nothing happends... what can be the problem?

Hi !

I format my disk and reinstalled AC last week(edited)
I saved my appdata of content manager and document of AC but not the files in program files(edited)
I want to get my old laptimes in my timing app in Ac is there a way to reconnect those times..?
They all visible in Content manager in the lap time section and so on..

Thanks!

Is it posible to change the size of the mod parts ? im racing on a 4K TV . @ Full HD the mod parts looking avesome , but when i try to use them @ 4K , they become really small and almost not readable for the eyes.

Edit: Im sorry , i found now how to size it all correctly , but didnt notice till i have reported here but then see you already shown someone with a imgae.

Last edited:
hmm no metter what i do , for some reason when i open the settings part to change sizes , colors etc , nothing happens , and sudently from no where it won't swich over to collors when i htting the tab , even when i disable the mod , remove all , redownload it back , and enable the mod again , its pressist the same , im not able to change anything on it anymore and i dont know why..

hmm no metter what i do , for some reason when i open the settings part to change sizes , colors etc , nothing happens , and sudently from no where it won't swich over to collors when i htting the tab , even when i disable the mod , remove all , redownload it back , and enable the mod again , its pressist the same , im not able to change anything on it anymore and i dont know why..
You should contact X4fab ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea