ACTV

Apps ACTV 2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi!!
Excellent app but I need a change for have the perfect one. I hope you can help me.
Nowadays, I only see the gap between drivers if the difference is 5 seconds or lower.
Can I change the value in some file to increase this period of time??? I want to know the gap (if there is at 22 seconds, and after a lap or a sector is at 19 seconds, is an extra motivation)
Is it possible to make this change??
If it is, how??
Thanks for your help.

prunn updated ACTV with a new update entry:

new features,some fixes

###Changelog
yellow timer flag
name in tower is yellow when stopped on track
changed hotkey(mode change) to ctrl+d
last laptime is shown for full tower with gaps in race(5 sec purple for personal best,red for slower)
scrolling effect for tower in race(top 3 always shown, then driver remains displayed whatever the maximum number of driver shown in config)
added colors for nissan(purple),ktm/mclaren(orange),alpha romeo(forest green)
replay beta working on practice qualify sessions

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Dear,
First of all, thank you for a reallly useful app.
Also, Could you tell me how I could make the speed trap last longer in the screen?
Again my upmost aprreciation for the time you have dedicated to develope the app.
Enjoy racing

I've been looking such an app for a long time! The Tower works, but I dont know why camera is locked on selected car - no auto showing the fights, and no random camera changes... where could be a problem?

Thank you for the update. It works perfect.
One question: Its possible to increase the seconds of the next and behind car in the tower?
From 5 seconds to maybe 10 seconds?
Will be very useful.

Greets After_Midnight

Could you please update your app to support timed races?
For practise and qualifying session everything works fine, but as soon as a timed race starts, the ACTV app disappears and shows nothing anymore. E.g. look at this video, ACTV is working until the race (starting after 34 minutes):

Unfortunately we encountered another bug today. For race 1 everything worked fine (practise, qualifying and 25 min race). In the second race, directly started without any prior sessions, the tv tower did not show up. In the live stream race 2 starts at 1:15.

Guys, I'm having a problem...

I was trying the Prunn TV overlays and I can't get working the Lap counter (it says "P Loading" all the race) and the stint tower ("current stint") in race.

I get them working in Practices and Qualy but not in Race. Any idea?

martini.jpg

prunn updated ACTV with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Fixes, features

Fixed over 30 mins timed races
Color by class option
Improved tower display for 1st lap of race
Tower highlight on current car instead of driver only
Pit window open/close message
Tower qualif : Forcing to show full time instead of gaps when highlighted
Tower faded dnf drivers
Info widget resizing depending on driver name length
Info widget always on option

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Prunn, I'm still having some issues..

Everything works good in Practice and Qualy, but in Race the tower doesn't work, and the Lap Counter shows a freezed qualy time remaining (Q 0:00)...

Hi m8 , great work as usual, just a few notes from my experience looking at the code.

The acinfo app like many broadcast apps goes beserk towards the end of the race, unlike your Tower that deals quite well with it.

Few bugs i see and they are all related to the faulty getrealtime leaderbaord function is for example :

1) after race is finished if for example people pass another guy that also already finished the function keeps updating their position wich is imo wrong, at that point we can simply use getcarleaderboard function and it will be ok.

2) Harder to tackle but you seem to have done a nice job on the tower is the when people that finished or even not finished but with more laps done then you Discconect , the realtimeleaderboiard function also changes your position wrongfully with that...

in this case a simple fix for the when someone imediatelly logs off after finnishing the race is infact count how many people have finnished and are no longer on , but , thats just part of the issue... if im behind you 5 laps, and you have still one lap to go and log off my position shouldnt change due to that, unless i passed the point where you where on the race....

Would also be super cool to have one last BOARD that only pops up once the race is finnished with some cool info and final standings to have some closure on the races. kinda like Raceroom does it or even real races that show like a final board with the info and cars and brands laps and timings in the middle of screen :) .

Anyway keep up the good work :)

Hi m8 , great work as usual, just a few notes from my experience looking at the code.

The acinfo app like many broadcast apps goes beserk towards the end of the race, unlike your Tower that deals quite well with it.

Few bugs i see and they are all related to the faulty getrealtime leaderbaord function is for example :

1) after race is finished if for example people pass another guy that also already finished the function keeps updating their position wich is imo wrong, at that point we can simply use getcarleaderboard function and it will be ok.

2) Harder to tackle but you seem to have done a nice job on the tower is the when people that finished or even not finished but with more laps done then you Discconect , the realtimeleaderboiard function also changes your position wrongfully with that...

in this case a simple fix for the when someone imediatelly logs off after finnishing the race is infact count how many people have finnished and are no longer on , but , thats just part of the issue... if im behind you 5 laps, and you have still one lap to go and log off my position shouldnt change due to that, unless i passed the point where you where on the race....

Would also be super cool to have one last BOARD that only pops up once the race is finnished with some cool info and final standings to have some closure on the races. kinda like Raceroom does it or even real races that show like a final board with the info and cars and brands laps and timings in the middle of screen :) .

Anyway keep up the good work :)
Thanks
I'm just gonna share the standings from the tower with the info for the next update
for the full board, I had something planned, it just need a lot more work on it

Thanks
I'm just gonna share the standings from the tower with the info for the next update
for the full board, I had something planned, it just need a lot more work on it

Hey prunn , any news on the info widget fix :) ? thanks m8, been fidling wiht it on simracingsystem broadcasts but somehow cant make it correct on the info argh

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back