Resource icon

Misc AcTools Cars Manager 0.3.63

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi there, thanks for the info, I tried all settings for mode, showroom and filter, in all variations, always loads up the hanger and nothing changes, no changes are made. i have studio black for example, does not load it up. also filters, does not apply no matter what showroom or mode i choose, always comes up with hanger. just wanted to share.
Those settings are for Auto-Update Previews mode. If you just want to change showroom, press “Select” button on the right side of “Showroom” button:
qtKqhIK.png

okay, funny thing, out of curiosity disconnected RAZER mouse and connected my simple Logitech mouse to both rigs, and works! LOL what BS...wow sorry about that! love your AC Manager! shame on peripherals! omfg...!!!!

loool same here no idea how that is, But figured i uninstall the razer keyboard and mouse program, which is to manage them, and right there all works! so somehow that software is causing issues...???!!!

called: Razer Synapse

Hi! I love this application, thank you so much!

I have one simple request: I go to close the application and it tells me that there are changes that need to be saved, then I have to scroll through the list looking closely for italics/asterisk for the item that isn't saved. Is it possible to make it more obvious which cars have had changes made that need to be saved, similar to the warning icon when there are problems with the car?

Thanks again!

Hi! I love this application, thank you so much!

I have one simple request: I go to close the application and it tells me that there are changes that need to be saved, then I have to scroll through the list looking closely for italics/asterisk for the item that isn't saved. Is it possible to make it more obvious which cars have had changes made that need to be saved, similar to the warning icon when there are problems with the car?

Thanks again!
Thank you for the feedback! I'll try to make it noticeable (but maybe you have to wait for WPF version, it requires some more time).

hi love you application! wonderful work!
some questions:
1) what do the options "..." do? on the right side? there are some more fixing options?
what are those exactly?\
2) how can i change the camera preview settings, before saving? i am trying to find out camera angle like below?preview.png

thanks

hi love you application! wonderful work!
some questions:
1) what do the options "..." do? on the right side? there are some more fixing options?
what are those exactly?\
2) how can i change the camera preview settings, before saving? i am trying to find out camera angle like below?View attachment 109460

thanks
Thanks!

1. Yes, there are some more tools. Update Ambient Shadows tool updates body_shadow.png and wheel shadows. Fix LR/HR nodes could help when there is low-res cockpit enabled by mistake instead of hi-res cockpit in showroom. Fix Blurred Wheels — same, but with rims. Actually, I hope everything is pretty intuitive.

2. First of all, increase distance. And then maybe you will have to change dx/dy.

just tried all various methods, and automatic preview, always takes picture from front of vehicle slight angle. does not work, whatever i change in settings. does not apply.

I'm using AcTools Cars Manager 0.3.51 and Assetto Corsa 1.3.4.

Here your desired camera view:
TE2S2Ss.jpg

And here, for comparison, the camera view I use:
krzstdP.jpg

i give up on auto preview, tested on both my rigs with 0.3.51 version of program, still the same, no mater distance, X and Y, always takes picture from front.

Hi

Does AcTools Car Manager save the X, Y and distance values after you click SAVE button? If you exit the program and open it again, are the X, Y and distance values the same before exiting?

Did you try to copy carsmgr.exe to "...\Assetto Corsa" root directory?

Did you try to delete "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Local\AcTools Cars Manager" directory and try again?

Did you try to delete (make a backup before!!!) "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\Documents\Assetto Corsa" and try again?

If you open AcTools Car Manager and then while you keep it opened go to "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Local\Temp", can you see a directory that looks something random like "nw7492_25633" with AcTools folders and core files inside?

Did you try with different cars?

Did you disable SweetFX and activated increased delays?

If you try "Manual Update Previews", do you get successful previews or are they "front faced" too?

If you try to take a car photo from inside Assetto Corsa's Showroom itself, does it come as expected or "front faced"?

Do you have any program running on the background that could interfere the mouse or the program? Did you try on safe mode Windows?

Did you try to uninstall all Visual C redistributables, restart, open AcTools and get an error message about a missing Visual C redistributable, install it, restart and then try AcTools again?

Did you try different graphic card drivers?

For me the program is working OK with Windows 10 64 bits, AcTools Cars Manager 0.3.51, Assetto Corsa 1.3.4, NVIDIA GTX 980 + NVIDIA 358.50 drivers, and the carsmgr.exe file copied to the "...\Assetto Corsa" root directory.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.