(ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface

Apps (ACTI) Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I just tried to test the interface with AC. Everything is green, it connects, starts recording and finish it, but I do not have any files in the telem folder/track just the empty track folder.
Does anyone has any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I just tried to test the interface with AC. Everything is green, it connects, starts recording and finish it, but I do not have any files in the telem folder/track just the empty track folder.
Does anyone has any idea?

Thanks in advance.
Can you post the log file. and did you check the telemetry folder in \document
s\...\ACTI

Can you post the log file. and did you check the telemetry folder in \document
s\...\ACTI
Well, my logs:

Code:
>>> INFO    : Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface v1.1.2 written by Latch Dimitrov - Dec 2017
>>> INFO    : Starting ACTI with loglevel = 3.
>>> INFO    : Initializing...
>>> INFO    : Initialization complete.
>>> INFO    : Accepting incoming trig connection...
>>> INFO    : ACTI Running as Subproc.
>>> INFO    : Connect trigger accepted.
>>> INFO    : Attempting to connect...
>>> INFO    : PHASE2 response length = 328 bytes.
>>> INFO    : Connection established.
>>> INFO    : Stint recording started...
>>> INFO    : Stint recording finished.
>>> INFO    : Processing stint data...
>>> INFO    : Finished processing stint data. Started external MoTeC converter.

asii_to_motec (starting was with content manager):
Code:
>>> INFO    : ascii_to_motec converter v1.0.0 written by Latch Dimitrov - Oct 2014
>>> INFO    : Starting converter with loglevel = 3
>>> ERROR   : Aborting program! Line #: 185 , Filename: ascii_to_motec.cpp

But I found that if I start AC normally, then it works fine. But if I start it with Content Manager, then it does not save the file and motec converter fails.
So I googled a bit and found that it can cause problems if the driver name in content manager differs from the one in AC, but it did not solve the problem.
I can live with this, CM just helps to join online server more comfortable for me.

Last edited:
Well, my logs:

Code:
>>> INFO    : Assetto Corsa Telemetry Interface v1.1.2 written by Latch Dimitrov - Dec 2017
>>> INFO    : Starting ACTI with loglevel = 3.
>>> INFO    : Initializing...
>>> INFO    : Initialization complete.
>>> INFO    : ACTI Running as Subproc.
>>> INFO    : Attempting to connect...
>>> INFO    : PHASE2 response length = 328 bytes.
>>> INFO    : Connection established.
>>> INFO    : Stint recording started...
>>> INFO    : Stint recording finished.
>>> INFO    : Processing stint data...
>>> INFO    : Finished processing stint data. Started external MoTeC converter.

asii_to_motec (starting was with content manager):
Code:
>>> INFO    : ascii_to_motec converter v1.0.0 written by Latch Dimitrov - Oct 2014
>>> INFO    : Starting converter with loglevel = 3
>>> ERROR   : Aborting program! Line #: 185 , Filename: ascii_to_motec.cpp

But I found that if I start AC normally, then it works fine. But if I start it with Content Manager, then it does not save the file and motec converter fails.
So I googled a bit and found that it can cause problems if the driver name in content manager differs from the one in AC, but it did not solve the problem.
I can live with this, CM just helps to join online server more comfortable for me.
Make sure content manager is in AC folder. And make sure that the File Path in the Settings (in game) is the same as Content Manager) ALso under content manager, go to apps, and ensure that you have slec
ted started ACTI with Content Manager.

Make sure content manager is in AC folder. And make sure that the File Path in the Settings (in game) is the same as Content Manager) ALso under content manager, go to apps, and ensure that you have slec
ted started ACTI with Content Manager.
Thank you for your help! Moving the ContentManager.exe into AC folder solved my problem.

I'm moving back to AC and installed ACTI for Motec. Everything within ACTI & AC works, but I have an issue.
At the end of a stint, when ACTI saves the file for Motec, AC screen resolution changes to a different setting.
I am running AC in 1920x1080 on a double wide monitor, when AC comes back from ACTI saving, the track/sim is only on the left half of the screen & I have to restart AC to get it full screen again.
Thanks.

Hi all

How to generate suspension data on logs?
I need damper vel data but I can´t found it on avaible channels
The Live telemetry works but I cant´se anything on the i2 log

Last edited:
Open a log, goto suspension, right click on a output, add channel, pick Ride Height FL (mm). There is a suspension travel output, but it doesn't tell you if your off the ground.

On my screen issue, I have found if I changed my display size that helps! ...but I still get a black screen for 3 seconds after a pit.
I think ACTI is saving a separate file for every stint, when you go into the pits it saves again and goes into this process.
Is there a way to force it to stay on and not save when you pit so you have on continuous file with the pitting included in the full race file?

Hello, I would like to know, what is the value that lets me know that the car might hit the ground

Chassis velocity Z ?
Suspension travel ?

Last edited:
Yeah I just tried them again but unfortunately those channels still return 0 all the time (even with the DEV_APPS flag enabled). So I guess the game just doesn't provide this data for external use...

Sorry man :(
Hey KLG, sorry to bother and I hope its not rude to ask so directly... but could you please post your code for ACTI on a Github, so other people could try and add this? I just think the community has quite a bit to give, even so many years later.

Thanks man, you created an awesome piece of software.

Hi, I would like to know where can i find a list of channels that belong to 'Base-Rate' and 'High-Rate' channels, I am interested to increase the rate of damper signals but not sure if they belong to "High-rate". Many thanks

Hello, I would like to know, what is the value that lets me know that the car might hit the ground

Chassis velocity Z ?
Suspension travel ?
It's not given really, the value requires data from the real car to be used in a formula which gets you to the value. This value goes into the CG because it's not measured from the 4 corners. Downforce doesn't effect suspension travel it effects the tires because that is the only thing it has force on. The irregularities on the road effect suspension travel which move the CG. focus on suspension travel hitting or running out because that'll have greater impact here along with tires.

Hi guys dampers histogram is not showing how do i make it show data?
1642424472567.png

Last edited:
On my screen issue, ...
acti does launch a console window, which gets on top of the screen, while recording the stint. most likely your fullscreen, non-native resolution is causing the issue, while the tasks get switched.
use the native resolution of your monitor. or move acti, or the game to another monitor. or wait forever for the maker to make a fix for your case. or try some way to keep the game "always on top". or you could try using [Alt]+[Enter], to toggle fullscreen ac. or you could get more creative and figure something else.

why using this weird setup anyway?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Friday

Votes: 53 36.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 86 58.9%