Resource icon

Career ACCG - Assetto Corsa Career Generator 0.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi again T04STY,
I created a Porsche Cup Championship yesterday and ran into the same problem you're having. Donington won't load - I tried all sorts of permutations of the name including hyphens, underscore, spaces, and renaming, but no good. Strangely with a hyphen [doningtonpark-gp] the track was highlighted in the championship as if it was ready but wouldn't load.
If you ever find a solution I'd love to know what it is.
Cheers,
Nev

Hi Again,
I think I've solved it.
After creating your championship with ACCG you have to edit your Assetto Corsa Career folder.
Open the event which has the track with the sub-folders [Event ?] and in the [RACE} stanza second line CONFIG_TRACK enter the name of the sub folder you want to use, for example,
[RACE]
TRACK=doningtonpark
CONFIG_TRACK=gp
so far I've only tried it with suzua1988 and it's no_chicane sub folder but it worked perfectly.
Good Luck

The only cars and tracks available to create a championship are the original ones. Is it possible for ACCG to "see" the new material like the Lotus 72 and the new Brands Hatch? How?

I have my AC installed somewhere not in program files.. I'm getting an error saying it cant fins it in there. ANy config I can change the path<>?

The only cars and tracks available to create a championship are the original ones. Is it possible for ACCG to "see" the new material like the Lotus 72 and the new Brands Hatch? How?

Have you tried with the Sync button?

I have my AC installed somewhere not in program files.. I'm getting an error saying it cant fins it in there. ANy config I can change the path<>?

cfg\settings.ini to change your AC path.

Hi Guys, I've made some Championships with non-standard tracks and cars and here's what worked for me.
Open your ACCG folder [mine sits in my AC install], then open the data folder.
In tracks.txt edit in the tracks you want in alphabetical order.
In cars.txt add the cars in in the same format as the existing ones - you can add all the skins you have or just the ones you want in your championship.
Good luck,
Nev

has anyone got an oppponent file i could use?

ini line path changed :)

-also be nice if the track conditions only random'd the weather and not the right panel (qualy laps etc) Wish that was globally set.

Fantastic! It works with Neville Roberts' solution. I tried and was able to generate an F1 1970's championship with Ferrari 312T, McLaren M23, Lotus 72D and Brabham BT44. Looks great and it works. It crashes though when I use multi-layout circuits like Brands Hatch. The AI is not directly available. I have to use single circuits like Zandvoort. Thanks for your help all!

Can you please explain how the opponent level works? I set every oponent level differently and when career shows up in game, there is a slider to adjust oponent level. What shoud I do in order to mantain the levels that I adjusted?

Can you please explain how the opponent level works? I set every oponent level differently and when career shows up in game, there is a slider to adjust oponent level. What shoud I do in order to mantain the levels that I adjusted?

I think the slider show up in game have the priority, this slider was introduced after i have created ACCG.

You need to make some test, try put to the minimun in ACCG and use the in game slider ad look at what happen.

I'm no longer on Assetto Corsa and i can't do it for you, sorry :(

I think the slider show up in game have the priority, this slider was introduced after i have created ACCG.

You need to make some test, try put to the minimun in ACCG and use the in game slider ad look at what happen.

I'm no longer on Assetto Corsa and i can't do it for you, sorry :(
I'm sorry that you are not. You've been doing a beautiful job man.

Hello there, i have made a championship with 3 races and 12 laps each. I abandoned the first race and waited in pits for the other cars to finish but after the 12th lap nothing happened they kept running so i quit in the 15th lap and the point standings were all wrong. Any ideas? Thanks.

Fantastic! It works with Neville Roberts' solution. I tried and was able to generate an F1 1970's championship with Ferrari 312T, McLaren M23, Lotus 72D and Brabham BT44. Looks great and it works. It crashes though when I use multi-layout circuits like Brands Hatch. The AI is not directly available. I have to use single circuits like Zandvoort. Thanks for your help all!
Hi Mark,
Did you use the method for including multi-layout tracks I suggested in post 84 above?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea