Resource icon

Career ACCG - Assetto Corsa Career Generator 0.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I have a problem, I can´t create any career, when I click on GENERATE appears this window, help please!

Attachments

• ssdaf.jpg
    ssdaf.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 431
Problem solved! the problem was that I had another Championship that I downloaded from here, I deleted this championship and now I can create my personal Championship, thank you anyway!

I have a Problem i can't create a new Series. Everytime i want to create a new series i get an error: The Amount must not be zero; Parametername: path
I dont know if this is the right translation, cause this erro appears in german to me ;)

The process failed: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Ein Teil des Pfades "C:\content\cars" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
bei System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
bei System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
bei System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
bei ACCG.ACCGResourceManager.Sync(String _cars_file_name, String _tracks_file_name) in d:\Gamedev\AssettoCorsa\GitHub\ACCG\ACCG\ACCGResourceManager.cs:Zeile 365.

Last edited:
I have a Problem i can't create a new Series. Everytime i want to create a new series i get an error: The Amount must not be zero; Parametername: path
I dont know if this is the right translation, cause this erro appears in german to me ;)

The process failed: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Ein Teil des Pfades "C:\content\cars" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
bei System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
bei System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
bei System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
bei ACCG.ACCGResourceManager.Sync(String _cars_file_name, String _tracks_file_name) in d:\Gamedev\AssettoCorsa\GitHub\ACCG\ACCG\ACCGResourceManager.cs:Zeile 365.

Have you verified your Assetto Corsa path into settings.ini?

Have you verified your Assetto Corsa path into settings.ini?
Yeah i did i will give it another look later maybe i didnt do it properly
Edit:
i checked it up my path is: E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa this is how i wrote it in the setting.ini : [AC_PATH]E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa

Last edited:
Can you look if you find a "errors.log" file into ACCG\log folder?

Looks like something went wrong when ACCG search the content directory, when you open ACCG you can see a list of cars, skins and track into the gray box at the bottom of main form like this?

pOF8wdl.png

Like Justforfun75 I can't create a new series, when I click the icon I get a pop up "Unhandled exception has occurred - Value cannot be null. Parameter name: path"

Error log reads:
The process failed: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\content\cars'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at ACCG.ACCGResourceManager.Sync(String _cars_file_name, String _tracks_file_name) in d:\Gamedev\AssettoCorsa\GitHub\ACCG\ACCG\ACCGResourceManager.cs:line 365
The process failed: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\content\cars'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at ACCG.ACCGResourceManager.Sync(String _cars_file_name, String _tracks_file_name) in d:\Gamedev\AssettoCorsa\GitHub\ACCG\ACCG\ACCGResourceManager.cs:line 365

I have double checked my AC path in settings ini and is fine. It's odd because the previous version worked straight off the bat, any help will be greatly appreciated as I'm really missing using this app.

Try this, edit the settings.ini files and put your path under [AC_PATH] like this:

[AC_PATH]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa

rewrite it in a clean document, i made some test and i don't know why but looks like the document have put a "space" between [AC_PATH] and the path.

Last edited:
n
Can you look if you find a "errors.log" file into ACCG\log folder?

Looks like something went wrong when ACCG search the content directory, when you open ACCG you can see a list of cars, skins and track into the gray box at the bottom of main form like this?

pOF8wdl.png
No there is no list like this i will try the rewriting thing later

Try this, edit the settings.ini files and put your path under [AC_PATH] like this:

[AC_PATH]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa

rewrite it in a clean document, i made some test and i don't know why but looks like the document have put a "space" between [AC_PATH] and the path.
Thank you so much it works now ;) I appreciate your work a lot ;)

Hello, very cool your App. (sorry for my poor English)
In carrer, the weather don't work.
If made 1 track with (by example) little fog
and the 2 track with Clear,
When i play The track 2 have the same weather (little fog) like the 1.
All the app it's TOP!!!! Merci beaucoup!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back