Resource icon

Career ACCG - Assetto Corsa Career Generator 0.7.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello there, i have made a championship with 3 races and 12 laps each. I abandoned the first race and waited in pits for the other cars to finish but after the 12th lap nothing happened they kept running so i quit in the 15th lap and the point standings were all wrong. Any ideas? Thanks.

That is very strange, first time i hear a bug like this. Can you zip your championship folder and link here? I will look into the issue when i will have a bit of spare time :)

IMPORTANT

ACCG is no longer supported by me, if you have problem with it read the various posts in this thread, usually the problems are always the same and here you can find the solution.

If you are a programmer and you want to improve ACCG the source code is available on Github.

Source code on GitHub
https://github.com/ZioYuri78/ACCG

Thank for your support guys :)

Hi, I know this isn't supported now, but I have a small problem and maybe someone knows how to fix it :)
I made a ginetta supercup career, everything loaded up fine, cars/ tracks/ description...everything, the ONLY problem I have is the Ai ALWAYS has a pitstop, even if it's only a 5 lap race, which obviously leaves me out on my own for the last laps lol, anyone know how i can prevent them stopping for a pitstop?

Great for Assetto Corsa!
Many thx for this.
There's a problem with track's name: some of KS tracks have a subfolder that's not appear in the track list to choose.
hope someone can manage it. :):):)

Great for Assetto Corsa!
Many thx for this.
There's a problem with track's name: some of KS tracks have a subfolder that's not appear in the track list to choose.
hope someone can manage it. :):):)
You need to put the name of the sub folder in the CONFIG_TRACK= line in the event.ini. If the file doesn't have that line add it in as the second line in the RACE stanza. Check out my earlier post.

Is there an ini edit I can make to unlock a series without completing the requirements? I tried deleting the requirements, but it didn't seem to work.

Thanks for answer. Yes i made some tests and i noticed it too. I created 4 AI drivers. A with 100%, B with 80%, C with 60%, D with 50%. Definitly A will always win the race against B,C and D. My skill is about 90%, so if on UI screen i put 90% i can defeat A driver (even if he is 100% in ACCG). If i give 100% in UI, A will give me 3 seconds every lap, but i still can defeat B driver..

Hello!:)

I have just created my own championship with this program but I am experiencing issues.

Indeed, my first problem is that, apparently, the game doesn't know how to give points to drivers correctly. For example, some drivers have the same amount of points after one race which is impossible. I checked and I put 10,8,6,3,2,1 for the points.

Also, even if one race is over, I can't start the next race, like if I had never finished the previous race. In fact, I can do the first race but that's all.:D

EDIT: Issues solved
. I regenerated the championship but with penalties off and now it works fine.

Last edited:
Hello, When i create a single race or champioship the oponnents didnt go to the track. they stay on the pit box on the qualify for example... and on the race they didnt start... they stay on the grid. can you help me?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%