ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin

Misc ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin 1.4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not sure if this is new bug or not.
stillinpits.jpg

As per the screenshot above, although still sitting in pits it shows as lap is valid,
outlap.jpg

On exiting pits, as above, it now shows as outlap and still valid, and keeps showing as outlap even when starting first hotlap.
afterfirsthotlap.jpg

It only shows outlap as '0' after completing the first hotlap.

I am only querying this as I had an overlay that showed the car ahead as whether on a hotlap, an out lap or an invalid lap; the overlay was set to only show during qualifying. The overlay worked perfectly, but after the latest DLC and latest plugin update the overlay stopped working.

Thanks in advance,

Terry

Not sure if this is new bug or not.
View attachment 745798
As per the screenshot above, although still sitting in pits it shows as lap is valid,
View attachment 745799
On exiting pits, as above, it now shows as outlap and still valid, and keeps showing as outlap even when starting first hotlap.
View attachment 745800
It only shows outlap as '0' after completing the first hotlap.

I am only querying this as I had an overlay that showed the car ahead as whether on a hotlap, an out lap or an invalid lap; the overlay was set to only show during qualifying. The overlay worked perfectly, but after the latest DLC and latest plugin update the overlay stopped working.

Thanks in advance,

Terry
My guess is that it only happens on N24? Or on all the tracks?

Currently the plugin doesn't handle the N24 "short" lap (that is one only does the GP track) and thus the out lap flag doesn't get properly removed after taking the "short" lap to start a new flying lap.

@terrywilliams Could you also send me the overlay you were using? It could help figure out what exactly has changed since it last worked.
Sorry for late response. I can send my overlay tomorrow, however, I did try changing some things to get it working, nothing major, just a couple of minor changes to get the outlap and hot lap icons to show correctly. But fundamentally stays the same.

I also have a leaderbord which shows the same hotlap/outlap info which I havent altered( I think).

Terry.

Last edited:
Sorry for late response. I can send my overlay tomorrow, however, I did try changing some things to get it working, nothing major, just a couple of minor changes to get the outlap and hot lap icons to show correctly. But fundamentally stays the same.

I also have a leaderbord which shows the same hotlap/outlap info which I havent altered( I think).

Terry.
In that case, could you send both?

Couldn't get it to work no matter how many times I tried.. I downloaded gaps overlay and installed plugins from there, after this all works.
Hmm, could you tell me more precisely what wasn't working? Were there any errors in logs?

The only thing the gaps overlay adds (from the plugin perspective) is a new leaderboard configuration. And I cannot really see how that could make the plugin or the dash provided in this download work. So some more information would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea