ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin

Misc ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin 1.4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
It works great! Any chance we could also show the manufacturers logos? :)
I'm inclined to say no, at least not in this download. The dashboard provided here is more of an example how the plugin works and what it can do in a simple example. If any more complete dashboards were to be released, they would be in a separate download. I once had such a plan of creating more polished set of dashboards but I haven't played ACC in a while and thus haven't really worked on them either.
If anyone want's to modify the provided dashboard (say just to add manufacturer logos) and upload it for others to use, then feel free to do so.

erroplugin.jpg

Hope these are the logs you looking for
They are. Send the ones that start with SimHub.

But already that looks really weird. Are the Car.Number and Position.Dynamic properties checked in the settings under (DynLeaderboards/Dynamic leaderboards? Have you modified the dashboard or this plugin's settings in any way?

Last edited:
Yes car number and position dynamic are both checked. I havent modified anything other than turning off some leaderboard rotations such as class and relative class.

Cant upload log files so below is a google drive link, Hope thats fine.
Looks like the plugin cannot read ACC's broadcasting.json, but that doesn't explain the issue. You might want to check that the path is correct in the settings. The default values are correct (so that's why it work somewhat). However nothing else related to this plugin.

But it does look like something else is messing up pretty bad:
[2023-04-25 19:09:00,515] ERROR - System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'SimHub.Plugins.OutputPlugins.GraphicalDash.BitmapDisplay.CorsairNexus.CorsairNexusSettings SimHub.Plugins.OutputPlugins.GraphicalDash.GraphicalDashPluginSettings.get_CorsairNexusSettings()'.
at RSC.AutoBrightness.AutoBrightness.DataUpdate(PluginManager pluginManager, GameData& data)
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.<>c__DisplayClass234_1.<manager_DataUpdated>b__0()
at SimHub.Plugins.PluginManager.ExecUpdate(PluginInstance plugin, Action a)
You could try disabling this Corsair thing, but I doubt it will help since some properties do work. But this might be worth looking into in any case.

Now coming back to this plugin not working, I suspect two missing properties have something to do with the leaderboard config because other properties seem to show up. You could try just unchecking the Car.Number and Position.Dynamic settings and restarting SimHub. And then rechecking them and restarting SimHub. If that doesn't do anything, delete the config file at SimHub\PluginsData\KLPlugins\DynLeaderboards\leaderboardConfigs\Dynamic.json but you will then need to turn off the leaderboard rotations again. You can also try reinstall the dashboard, maybe something's broken there.

If that also doesn't work then you could try to reinstall the plugin as well. Maybe also a separate fresh SimHub install (so you don't lose your current setup) and only install this plugin to see if it works then.

Also just so I understand correctly, this happened after you installed the latest version of this plugin? What version were you using before?

Last edited:
Thank you for your help. Reinstalled Simhub and leaderboard is working.
And at the same time my buttkicker started working again so there must have been something wrong.
Thank you

Thanks for the suggestion of a reinstal, that got things back after v.1.9
I had converted this to an overlay for corner of my right screen, 35 drivers and semi transparent.
My old one didn't work, so I have tried to make it again, but my skills on dash studio and very much pick, poke and see what happens!

Last edited:
nsss updated ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin with a new update entry:

v1.3.1

Added

• An option to disable given dynamic leaderboard from being calculated. See the settings menu in SimHub View attachment 663658

Fixed

• Typo which caused broadcasting.json not to be read properly.
  • Some potential `NullReferenceException`s.

Improvements

• Cache more properties instead of calculating them from scratch on each update.
  • Remove bunch of unnecessary logging.

See...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the suggestion of a reinstal, that got things back after v.1.9
I had converted this to an overlay for corner of my right screen, 35 drivers and semi transparent.
My old one didn't work, so I have tried to make it again, but my skills on dash studio and very much pick, poke and see what happens!
Dashboards made with old version of this plugin should all work with newer versions. Do you still have the old one saved? If yes could you send it to me so I could maybe figure out why it doesn't work anymore?

Also if there is anything I can help with dash studio, let me know. I'm happy to help if I can.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea