ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin

Misc ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin 1.4.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
nsss submitted a new resource:

ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin - Plugin for creating leaderboards with simple switching between multiple leadeboard types.

This is an ACC specific (at least at the moment) leaderboard plugin providing simple switching between overall/class/relative leaderboards.

One of the main reasons for this plugin is that I found myself creating effectively the same dash leaderboard layout several times for overall leaderboard and then again for class leaderboard and so on. With this plugin you need to create only one SimHub dash/screen and assign buttons to swap between different leaderboard types. I provide example dash...

Read more about this resource...

nsss updated ACC Simhub Dynamic Leaderboards Plugin with a new update entry:

v1.1.0

Highlights
  • Improved finish detection.
  • Fixed results after the race finish.
  • Fixed order on mid race session joins.
  • Added `RelativeOnTrackLapDiff` to show lap difference on relative on track leaderboards.
  • Show if car is finished and color lapped cars on relative on track leaderboard on provided dashboard.

Install steps

Download the .zip file from below and follow instructions inside.

Update steps
  • Copy and replace all the files from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any images? I'd like to see what i'm downloading before i do :D
Sorry for late reply, I must have missed the notification. The provided dash looks like this
Overall.jpg

However that dash is more meant as a way to see how this plugin could be used to create your own leaderboards with exactly the data that you want to see.

Sorry for late reply, I must have missed the notification. The provided dash looks like this
However that dash is more meant as a way to see how this plugin could be used to create your own leaderboards with exactly the data that you want to see.
I do also have plans to polish that example dash and create more dashes using this plugin and publish them as separate resource but I'm not sure when that is going to happen.

I tried to install your leaderboard in the SIMHUB, but it only shows my own display.
Is there any setting I need to do to get the information out for other drivers?
I am currently testing against AI in single player, but is this for multiplayer only?

I tried to install your leaderboard in the SIMHUB, but it only shows my own display.
Is there any setting I need to do to get the information out for other drivers?
I am currently testing against AI in single player, but is this for multiplayer only?
It should show information of other drivers by default in both single player and multiplayer. I'm not sure what could be the cause for the issue but it feels like something in the configuration is wrong but I'm not sure.

Is there any messages in SimHub's 'System log' for this plugin (messages that start with 'DynLeaderboards')?

You could try reseting plugin settings. Go to '..SimHub/PluginsData/Common' and delete all files that start with 'DynLeaderboardsPlugin.GeneralSettings'. Also delete them in _Backups folder. And then try running SimHub again.

If that doesn't work, go to the DynLeaderboardsPlugin settings, turn on 'Log info', restart SimHub, start session and run for at least 1 lap and then send me the latest log file in 'SimHub/Logs' and 'SimHub\PluginsData\KLPlugins\DynLeaderboards\Logs'.

Last edited:

Highlights
  • Leaderboard configurations are now saved in separate files and can be packaged with dashboard for others to download. This reduces the needed amount of configuration by the end user. See wiki page to see exactly how to.
  • Fixed issue where partial relative class leaderboard showed one less car in front and one more behind than it was supposed to.
  • Added data...

New leaderboard type and small fix

Added​

• New leaderboard type RelativeOnTrackWoPit which is the same as RelativeOnTrack but excludes all the cars in the pitlane which are not on the same lap as the focused car.

Fixes​

• Jump to pits after forgetting to press "DRIVE" disabled total gap and RelativeOnTrackLapDiff calculations on some tracks until the car finished it's the first lap.

Dash changes​

• Enabled new...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play